1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E SS scheduling

Discussion in 'General' started by (diet)DrThunder, May 12, 2009.

1. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Is E still running with LW twins? I'm looking into renting a 250 to race but if they still run with LWT I'm not going to do it. If anyone knows lemme know. Thanks!

2. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

They did at Nashville anyways.

3. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

its on the schedule to run with lwt ss at barber.

4. (diet)DrThunder

THx..I forgot to check for the event schedule on the site.

5. cspencer123

cspencer123 250R Must pedal faster

Yes, thats where we run and will run at every event this year.:D

I brought it up that we might be moved to one of the other 2 classes (3 total) that we already run in on Sunday so maybe some of the LWT riders would rent 1 and give it a try (seemed to me they are the most interested, like yourself). Maybe next year, maybe not.

If you really want to try it you can run in V5 on Saturday OR Clubman and/or DSS on Sunday.

There's no drawback to running 1 of those and it would probably be easier to trophy in 1 of them anyway.

I think you can rent 1 for a day for about 150.00 (call kevin to be sure)

6. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

which weekend dave? i've been wanting to try a new one out.

7. (diet)DrThunder

DSS is on the track with LWT SB, so that's no help. I am not interested in riding a rolling roadblock on the track with LW experts after what I've seen so far. If that ever changes I'll try it out...looks like a blast to ride! Your idea of racing one on Saturday is a good one...I might try that.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you started this just to bitch about how I do the schedule? That's so passively aggressive cute :D

9. (diet)DrThunder

No, I started it because I'd heard that after Tally you were considering moving the race as a possibility, and now that the Ninja rental guy has suspension stuff he might be able to set one up for me to ride. There's nothing passive-aggressive about it...the way it is now is dangerous in my opinion, and I won't participate in it. If it is not true that you are/were considering a change, then never mind. If you are, then good on ya...I hope it happens.

10. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

it was changed at the jennings national/nf regional combined weekend, but i have no idea why and didnt see the need to ask.

11. (diet)DrThunder

I haven't watched it personally, but friends who were in the LW race at Tally said that it was scary and hazardous, so I believed them. I guess I'll have to watch for myself...thanks for the info.

12. cspencer123

cspencer123 250R Must pedal faster

Saturday would be the best bet for you, I think 2 or 3 guys are talking about doing V6 as well at Barber(or 7 not sure about the vintage classes). That would give 2 X's on sat.

Kevin has 1 already set up for a heavy rider, didn't ask him exact weight though, give him a call, the numbers on the link at the bottom of my sig.:D

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

:Pop:

14. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

no popcorn. what he said has already been said a dozen times.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ehhhh...what's one more gonna hurt. :)

16. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Dave, do the Sat thing for sure to see what you think. It would be fun to have you out there in V5. Once you get em rolling you forget the HP and race. These little Ninjas are loads of fun. You know I wouldn't BS you (friends are too hard to come by).