1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E-Racings out of business???

Discussion in 'General' started by SPATT, Jul 10, 2008.

1. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

Or so there site says:confused: ....I actually liked that bodywork for what you paid.

2. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Wow, I just got some bodywork from them not more than two weeks ago...

3. Josh Whitehead

Josh Whitehead Crash Test Dummy

Yea try doing a search on the board for E-Racings and you won't find anything, its like all of the post involving E-Racings have been deleted.

4. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Bummer, I've bought 2 sets and loved it

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

didnt they just make a post about not doing bodywork for the next 3 months while they re-did their molds?

6. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

7. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Jezzuz !!!!
    NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    I've been waiting for the Low bucks set for the 2008 ZX10R 2 come out...!!!!

sigh.....

8. ToddClark

interesting, you seem to be correct, i cant believe Dave, Papa, or Mongo would have deleted all those threads.

i know Keep Up was a seller of the E-Race stuff, and now NONE of his posts regarding the bodywork even exist. WTF is up with that?

9. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

It's too bad...by far the best inexpensive bodywork. But, it was too inexpensive, adn they whored it out to anyone who wanted to be a dealer. You know how you could get it everywhere for $325 or so? Dealer price w. shipping is about $300...not a sustainable business model. They should have stuck to direct sales only...I think it might have worked out better.

10. (diet)DrThunder

I think that's just coincidence...there was some 'maintenance' done recently and threads over 6 weeks old or so are all gone now. Well, I haven't tried to find 'all' of them, but many are gone.

11. ToddClark

i just called their number on the website, and the recorded messege just says theyre undergoing some changes and wont have bodywork for awhile, to email them with any questions.

12. ToddClark

Dave, i know this was just talked about last week in a thread. Hell, i personally 2 weeks ago posted up about my good experience with the bodywork i had just fitted up. That blows the "purging 6 week old threads" theory out of the water.

13. (diet)DrThunder

Ya, but when did the thread start? If the original post was several weeks old, it's gone now. It doesn't involve when the most recent post was, only the original one. I have a thread in the Classifieds that had posts from just last week, and it's gone now too.

EDIT:

HERE is the thread you posted in. It's been deleted becuase it originated months ago, even though your last post was just a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  14. ToddClark

beddy beddy inderesting.

15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

but those older threads show up with the search function.

16. (diet)DrThunder

Not for me...

17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

18. ToddClark

:confused:

lol, anything over 6 weeks huh? No, someones gone and deleted a bunch of shit. Wonder why?

19. (diet)DrThunder

I didn't mean to say that every thread ever posted older than 6 weeks is gone...I'm saying that there was some sort of purge recently, and many threads older than 6 weeks (or it might be 8, or more...I'm just guessing) disappeared. You might notice that the e-racings thread I linked to in the Google cache is gone. Try clicking a link to it from within that cached thang.

20. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

Yes it is true.

E-racings is going out of business.

I ensure you I will have a company with better fitment of bodywork within about 3 months. E-racings is restructuring the way they do their business.

Our E-racings threads got deleted so some bandwidth could be opened up. Which kinda stinks because I worked hard answering questions and showing the kind of customer service I had. I know the same with Eric and his E-racings thread too. I had 21,000+ views and almost 400 replies.

I sold over 100 sets of the stuff and had 3 returns out of all of it.

My guess is there will be another company under a new name with the same quality product as e-racings.... Be looking for my thread in about 3 months!