1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumbest TV show of all time!

Discussion in 'General' started by thiam1, Jan 7, 2001.

1. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Yeah, CCS was desperate. They sent another woman and I out to run the crash truck. She had to use her personal truck and trailer to do pickups. I loved picking up the little bikes...the big ones were not so fun. [​IMG] I enjoyed riding around RA though.

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

yeah. ra is kewl. i think ill put tom in the truck and show him what the track looks like when you go fast

3. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

LOL

The guys were we towing in the trailer were laughing because we were squealing the tires and hitting all the apexes. It was quite funny!!!

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Ah the good ol' days of doing trash pick up at RA. Suburban all lit up with flashing lights and then that crappy blue trailer. We must have picked up 1000 bikes that season. [​IMG]

5. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

wooohoooo!!! 100 posts!!!! I wasn't even paying attention!!!

6. SteveBell

SteveBell Well-Known Member

Safe, yes. How about Polcin vs. WERA122 in a big wheel jousting match at the GNF next year? Battle of the Big BBS poster maniacs. [​IMG] Lance's will be made of destroyed EZ Up parts gathered from race weekends gone wrong throughout the year. Helmets worn must have been "previously enjoyed" and seen the ground at least once within the year.

2nd event - Who can drink 50 beers in 1 hour and not have severe alcohol poisoning. Contestants....now where are my teamates?

3rd event - Pit bike destruction derby. 1st one to survive the carnage gets to take the winners from events 1 and 2 to the hospital. Bell not allowed to participate.

WARNING - This post is not to be taken seriously. Anyone who participates in such activities is an idiot. People who do such acts are complete idiots and/or trained professionals.

Now who's up for it? [​IMG]

7. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I bet Tom, Stick and Tracee are already training! [​IMG]

8. Tracee Polcin

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

10. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

I agree Thiam. There is no way you can compare that show with bbs

11. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Shopping Cart Downhill Road Racing Association?(SCDRRA) [​IMG]

12. wera122

wera122 Guest

Sounds like fun. Count me in. [​IMG]

13. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Thiam,

Did you see the episode where they showed the guy beating the crap out of his dad?? I couldn't figure out if it was real or not. He wasn't holding back at all and it looked like the dad was really getting hurt. Why would anyone find that to be good entertainment???

14. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

That's the very episode that prompted this thread! Was that some stupid $hit, or what? I mean, the Dad didn't look all that bright, but still. There had to be a human being somewhere behind that belly. And did you see them dive into the cow $hit in the same episode? I have only watched two or three episodes ever, and only because I keep hoping somedy will get seriously hurt, or killed. I'd pay that bastard Don King his $50 PPV to watch those idiots die on TV. And I don't think I'm kidding. Actually, I'm afraid I'm dead (no pun intended) serious.

15. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

I hear you and agree. I think I was in shock during that whole episode and that is the only reason I watched it. Everytime I am flipping through the channels, which is usually all of the time because there is never anything good on tv, I am always afraid to even glance at MTV because of that show!!

16. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I'm afraid to watch MTV because of ANYTHING that's on it! [​IMG]

17. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

LOL

I have to admit that I like the reality shows (Real World and Road Rules). Go ahead and make fun of me, GSXRGUY usually does. [​IMG]

18. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Did you hear me laugh at your expense from NJ? I tried to make it as loud as I could. You shouldn't admit to offenses that could get you caned in public. Not even in a court of law. [​IMG]

19. Tracee Polcin

That was the best half hour on TV recently. Talk about funny. [​IMG]

20. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Dude, I am genuinely concerned about your mental health. [​IMG]