1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumb get dumber...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, Feb 25, 2017.

1. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

3. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

:crackup:

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well played.

Ironic to an extent, but well played.... :D

5. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I recall the news saying rwn were going to push out the moderate republicans. I think its the other way around lwns are going to push out the blue dog democrats. Which i dont think would be a bad thing. Since i consider myself a mix fiscal conservative sexual libertarian and bleeding heart liberal for the people who do need help. Thats why i am a independent. Maybe we will start to get a true independent party not this horse stuff independent democrat. Just straight up independent. Making decisions that actually look at how it affects america the states and towns. What ever happened to representing your people. If legislation will hurt the people of your district economically or socially you should not vote for it because your party wants you to. I could swear thats what the country was founded on with representive government by we the people means.

VintageWannabe and blkduc like this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

8. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Oh wow and shes suing due to peppers making higher then usual methane.

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The ultimate "That's nothing, watch this."

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...le-not-entitled-protection-voting-rights-act/

:clap: Please, please, please keep doing what you are doing. I was really hoping that you morons would pick racist, terrorist supporter, cop killer supporter, Farakan follower, Ellison or the crazy white guilt bitch that hates her own skin but you didn't. At first I was disappointed in you all...you really let me down until I learned who your pick was. You have restored my faith in you Democrats, you picked a hardcore racist nutjob to lead you into your RESIST! future afterall. You are still a bunch of ricky retardos and for that, I say thank you!

Congratulations Tom Perez! May you be the guiding compass for your party! Please keep doing what you are doing and as OUR president said, I could not be happier for you or the Republican party. :beer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I think it is getting to the point of silly and might actually bring more people together. It is kind of amazing that those were the two best choices, I would have thought the Democrats could have fielded someone less vile.

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

THAT, my friend, is how the Democratic leadership thinks. He's a perfect fit for them. :beer: