1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duluth Trading Co.?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Anyone buy any of their products?

Now that it's getting cold and I lost a bunch of weight, I have to buy new casual stuff. I like what I've seen online

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I haven't purchased anything but was looking online earlier. Sure looks like nice stuff. I've heard great things about them.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I've seen the commercials and the Middle Management Chinos sound like they'd be about perfect for what I do but I'd prefer to try them on before buying and I don't feel like driving to MN.

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I'm gonna have to check out their store in Bloomington. Their cargo/carpenter pants are what I'm most interested in.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

For us cold weather folks, their fleece lined pants could be the ticket.

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I've got several pairs of pants and some shirts. I like them all. Good stuff.

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

It doesn't get cold in fla. It was 8 here this morning. :Poke:

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What happened? Did the Bills win? :crackup:

9. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Is it an iteration of Aerostitch? Duluth, catalogs look alike, high quality useable gear...

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My brother buys their stuff and likes it A LOT. He's trying to talk me into their carpenter jeans since Bean discontinued their Katahdin jeans.

11. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

I have several work and outdoor items from Duluth. Good stuff, good quality. Very good return policy and they really stand behind their product. My wife says it washes and irons much nicer than other stuff too :D

12. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I have bought from them. Good products.

13. jkraft

jkraft Well-Known Member

Good stuff, runs large.

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Just saw ad today, those underarm gussets for work shirts look good.

15. 12

12 Well-Known Member

have several pairs of firehose pants with all the pockets - good quality and fit - worth the price...

Wife bought me the naked underwear thing.. Tried them out ...gonna get some more..best boxers you can buy....

16. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I have a lot of stuff from them. Their "Buck Naked" underwear rock in hot weather, fully breathable and available in three styles. Their "Fire Hose" jeans are rugged as hell, and warm. I'm wearing a pair right now.

They are a little on the pricey side, but they stand behind their stuff. Delivery is slower than some other mail order houses, can be 8-10 days to get an order.

(Somebody mentioned fleece-lined jeans. For fleece-lined or flannel-lined jeans, nobody does them better than LL Bean. They guarantee them forever. I tore a pair and sent them back 7 or 8 years after I bought them. I said "Hey, can I get the replacements paiur in a 34 waist instead of 32?" Got the 34 size replacements three days later, no questions. )

17. RevRacing

RevRacing Well-Known Member

love duluth.

18. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Filson.com

Great jackets and vests. Don't know much about their other product offerings.
    A bit more spendy than Duluth Trading, but nicely made....:up:

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

FYI for anyone that cares. They are a Wisconsin company that ripped off Duluth Pack. Duluth Pack is a small business that's been selling handcrafted gear for over 100 years. They are hardcore and have stayed the same as always, heavy duty gear made in the USA by old school craftsman.

People from Duluth know the original and everyone else who has been to the o.g. store. (Thems fightin words in Duluth) Shop where you like, I'm just trying to educate those folks that think it's a MN business and is based in Duluth. But I assure you that Aerostitch is in Duluth, LOL.

20. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Made in China.