1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati dealer.

Discussion in 'General' started by meowculpa, Nov 17, 2017.

1. meowculpa

meowculpa Well-Known Member

Are there any BBS recommended ducati dealers between Columbus (OH), Pittsburgh (PA) and Charleston, WV?
    Friend is looking to upgrade from a Honda Rebel to something more sporty- along the likes of Ducati Monster 821, R3 etc. Any information is welcome. (Seat height is a major concern. Hasn't decided on the final bike just yet. I'm no help. Lol)

Thanks in Advance.

2. Up there he should make the drive to Ducati Detroit.

Or if he wants to make the trek down south, D&D Cycles in Pensacola is awesome.

BigBird likes this.
  3. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

To sit on everything, go to Iron Pony in Columbus. To buy something.... depends... I personally recommend MotoOhio

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Crooked River in Cuyahoga Falls!

5. meowculpa

Excellent suggestions! Many thanks.
    It'll be a street bike / novice rider- so we'll try MotoOhio/ crooked river first to see if there's a good deal to be had. If it was a performance oriented panigale or such, a drive to Ducati Detroit would've been in the cards.
    - D&Dcycles was a consideration, after reading Chaotic's Panigale acquisition thread in the past, but it needs a jennings trip. Lol

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Mosites Motorsports outside of Pittsburgh, PA sponsors WERA/MA racer Gary Yankoskie.
    They are a Ducati Dealer.

Ride safe,
    AAron

meowculpa likes this.
  7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I have a better plan. Visit Bill And Matt Carr at Ducati Indianapolis. They have anything new and quite a few used Ducati’s. Trust me.. It’s not a long drive and they are A great crew.

8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

As above, check out IndyDucati.com

Great crew all-around. They build ‘em fast and set them up right, just for you. There’s a reason they’re the only Ducati dealer and only single-brand dealer to flourish in that market. They’re awesome!

meowculpa likes this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

If you're looking for a drive, I take care of WERA racers.

If it matters or helps, I'm making a trip to Tennessee Dec2 ish. Coulddeliver it that far.

Obviously there are several dealers here that are great. Depends on the bike and the deal.

If I can help feel free to hit me up!

I'm mostly an asshole but I like to help riders:)

crashman, 83BSA, Phl218 and 4 others like this.
  10. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

@Robby-Bobby since Ducati won't homologate the 796, will there be any kind of racer deal on the 797? I bought my old 1000DS through the racer program, came in a crate with MSO and no warranty (or headlight).

11. Ducati Indi are great people, if you want to drive and take a road trip/ vacation then D&D are also good people. Robby may come off like an ass but he’s actually a pretty good guy plus great customer service (unless your names Clarence :)

Phl218 likes this.
  12. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

D&D Cycles, Pensacola, FL.

'Nuff said.

Cheers,

Dave

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

+1 for Mosites also Barnes Bros. in Canonsburg (south of Pittsburgh) if looking for the R3.

14. HenryZX6R

HenryZX6R Well-Known Member

Ducati Winchester in Winchester, VA.

15. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Still have this?

16. meowculpa

Agreed! Barnes Bros have the FZ-07 track set-up that's real nice too.

Thanks to everyone for the super helpful suggestions. I'm hoping this bike interest does indeed result in a bike purchase.

17. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Ducpond Motorsports

18. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Oh! I missed the R3 part.
    Yes definitely Barnes Bros!
    The sponsor both me and Brad Burns.
    Let me know if you head there I’ll come over. I live 10 minutes away was just in there yesterday.

Ride safe,
    AAron

meowculpa likes this.
  19. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

No, I sold it. I'm friends with the guy that still races it, he lives in New York. I raced it for 8 years I think!

20. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

European Motorcycles of Pittsburgh

+1 on Barnes Brothers & Mosities.. great dealers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk