1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 800ss $3000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Jeff McKinney, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

2001 750ss with 800ss motor.I've had the bike about 5yrs,done 2 track days with it.Last had it running about a year ago.

Ohlins shock
    Carbon fiber tank and front fender
    Cycle cat top clamp
    Clip ons,not sure on brand
    Sharkskinz bodywork
    BCM rearsets
    FBF stainless undertail exit $1200 exhaust
    998 Forks

Last time out I let my son take it out for last session and he lowsided it.Needs new left hand frame slider/bolt and the little tab on the frame repaired where the top of the fairing mounts to side of frame.The tank also weeps a tiny bit on that side and needs fixed,along with the fairing.I have new BCM spare peg and shift lever I will install.Battery is on charger,if it doesn't take,new one will be installed.I have title signed by prev owner,from Mass I believe,and doesn't require notarization from that state.No idea on when suspension was last serviced,I do believe I have a receipt for belt replacement in the stack of reciepts he gave me.I also have a set of magnesium marvics with spare rotors,cush drive and sprocket for an extra $1000 or $1250+shipping seperate.Only trade I'm really interested in would be 1190rx or maybe 675.

Bike is in Mason,OH 20 north of Cincinnati.Jeff 513-582-9347

Go to fb page Ducati 800ss for pics

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member