1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drew Brees can't ride a motorcycle!

Discussion in 'General' started by 27stormin, May 19, 2014.

1. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

all picked with the 22 pick.

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Next up, Johnny footballl.........:wow:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Purple drank. :D

4. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Speaking of team cultures and how it affects talent. You have any contact with Suh? If so, can you tell him to get his head on straight? At least for his next contract, which probably won't be in Detroit. He's starting to rub alot of people the wrong way. Even those that defended his early on the field behavioral issues. Seems like that dude is about self promotion and the fact that he is very well spoken off the field gets him a ton, but I'm thinking he isn't all that much more right in the head than Russell or Young were.

5. Crybaby™

Hey oldtimer, it's called Syzzurp now

6. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

no....only people I know are people that train with Velocity performance, LSU football players, and SMU football players.
    i also know people that played football in college with my little brothers, but not that well.

He is a cheap cheap player. Shame, for he is supposed to be a very smart dude and supposedly comes from a great family.

7. Crybaby™

I'm not sure he's any cheaper than any other interior lineman. I think there was alot of piling on from opponents, for fear that he was much better than them. I think they were trying to play mind and officiating games to offset his advantage.

The arm stomp is the one everyone goes to, but there was a bunch of extracurricular activity by the O-lineman before and yes Suh stomped the arm that was holding him down when he was trying to get up after the play. Kinda small potatoes IMO. Isn't there some other lineman that is popping guys in the man region on a frequent basis. That seems much cheaper

It's all the stuff off the field. The drag racing in his Camaro that ended in an accident and then him threatening the girl that was riding in the backseat afterwards and another road rage incident where he side swiped a slower driver on his way to practice. I'm starting to think he's not that smart, but because he speaks much better than most players he gets a pass.

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Yet, some states (if not all) consider this a proper vehicle to test motorcycle handling capability. They allow the use for testing for a motorcycle license.

9. Crybaby™

I guess if that's all you plan on riding that's fine, but there should be a different level of licences endorsement.

Back on topic a bit after my detour, if the a players contract forbids them from riding the CanAm, then it should forbid them from driving small cars too. Not that any of them would be caught dead in one, but a (not) Smart Car is a death trap. Oh and Miata's. Any lineman sized guy that drives one is just crazy

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

there was a survey done among current nfl players. He was a few votes short of being unanimously voted the dirtiest player in the nfl 2 years in a row.

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

My son trains with Velocity Performance locally, he really digs it. And "The Wizard" is a personal friend. You should know who that is.

12. Crybaby™

Again. I think it's mind games to try to level the playing field.

What are they mad at? That his swim and rip moves are too rough? The stuff O-Lineman get away with seems just as bad if not worse. Hand to the face, chop blocks, etc

13. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

They are franchises.
    which one in Utah does your son train at?

14. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

his swim and rip are not even the best or most effective in the game...jj watt plays 3 and 5 technique (like suh) and uses the same swim and rip that suh uses and is a much much much better player than suh is .

this was the title of the dirtiest player, not the most effective. you do know that defensive players voted in this also...if there was an o-line guy that was as dirty as suh, he would have been voted in.

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

American Fork.
    It isn't the highest-end one, but it gets the job done. He really likes a couple of the trainers and is showing some good improvements.

16. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

singh is a good dude.

17. 27stormin

27stormin Well-Known Member

With the new(well kinda) rookie wage scale you will see ALOT less draft busts. You now have to prove yourself before you get the BIG bucks.

18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

They're fun as hell though if you get one of the smaller ones and upgrade the suspension.