1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doom on Baghdad....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Ex CCS Racer, Mar 26, 2003.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Then they were pussies. :D

We didn't need no divers when we did that emergency blow thingy. We just figured if we screwed it up we would pay the price. Of course we couldn't tell the Coners(non-engineering dorks for those wondering) and we never let them know when we were nervous. :p

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I know...but I was on an ASR. That's a sub rescue ship for those that don't know.

And yes, you guys were pussies:D :D

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LOL! Well paid and well educated pussies. :p

We would have still taped you up. :D

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Well paid? I think an E-nothing gets paid the same as another E-nothing at another command. However that extra $80 of divepay sure came in handy:D

I got taped up my second day on board my ship
    :eek:

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LOL! :D

I was a nuke so I got the sub pay and the pro-pay plus and E-5 at a little over two years. ;)

BTW, it took them over a year to work up the courage to tape me... or maybe there just wasn't enough tape. :p

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Taped on day 2 and stuffed in a repair locker on day 3...bastids. Once they realized I could dish it out as much as I could take it shit seemed to stop.

7. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

[​IMG]

Ahhhhh...the life.

8. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

If he is using MREs for bait, no wonder hes not catching a thing!:D ;)

9. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Dude, the Charms in MRE's rock. One of our techs here was a supply SGT at Ft. Jackson and he's got some hook ups to get "surplus" stuff;)