1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Cerrone vs Mike Perry

Discussion in 'General' started by condon66, Nov 12, 2018.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Cerrone's win over Perry was freakin sweet!! Back to the old drawing board Mr. Perry!:crackup:

XFBO likes this.
  2. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Cowboy looked awesome. It's easy to forget how good his Jiu Jitsu is. The Jackson-Wink drama definitely lit a fire under him.

Perry is one hell of a talent and a tough dude. This will be a minor setback.

vizsladog likes this.
  3. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Cerrone wasn't gonna lose that fight.....and the main event was fuggin' fantastic.

4. condon66

Wasn't that the craziest fight finish AND end of fight you've seen? That was wild! The way that happened coupled with the strike that ended it was just crazy as hell.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  5. condon66

Oh I don't doubt that one bit. It was just cool as hell to see Cerrone stop Perry's steamroller mind-set.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  6. condon66

He is a beast!

JBraun likes this.
  7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I admit I’m a Cowboy fanboy, but his demeanor Pre-fight was something really special. As emotional as the fight was, he never treated Perry with anything but respect.

It’s always controversial to call out a teammate, so no one would have blamed him if he filled the arena with middle fingers after the win, but he didn’t. All he cared about was his little guy and his grandma. It was awesome.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  8. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Cerrone is probably my favorite guy in the UFC (with Damian Maia being a close second) Always respectful, always down to fight at basically any weight anywhere near his normal division, and always puts on a show... If anything I wish he fought slightly less so he could prepare a little more and maybe be more dominant, but maybe doing what he does is best for him.

JBraun likes this.
  9. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I wish he’d retire honestly. He has too many other opportunities available to him at this point to keep getting his eggs scrambled. Some of that damage isn’t repairable.

He actually wants to go to 155 also, which is scary from a dehydration standpoint. I’m always conflicted with this shit. I love fighting but hate watching guys take damage.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Same. He is far more likeable than Brandon Schwab and if that guy can be successful outside of the cage, no doubt Cerrone can.