1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dogs in Strollers????

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Oct 13, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It actually does make sense for the ones I see on the rail trail, especially joggers because those little dogs can't run or walk very far.

LisaU likes this.
  2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah. A mile is a hell of a lot longer when your legs are four inches long.

LisaU likes this.
  3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It's a dog, I'm pretty sure their paws can handle a parking lot, again when I am out of the US in 3 days, one thing I know for sure. I won't see a dog in a stroller

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No. Do you walk on asphalt barefoot in the summer?

[​IMG]

LisaU, ToofPic and lazlo like this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'm telling you, its probably a misplaced motherly instinct. She probably never bore children of her own so she's treating her dog like its her infant.

6. Captain Morgan

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It’s just the first pic I clicked on. The same information is posted on countless humane society, spca, vet, etc pages.

So because it’s “just a dog” it deserves to have its feet burnt and blistered on the hot pavement?

LisaU and ToofPic like this.
  8. Captain Morgan

No but when I lived in the US I didn't take my dog everywhere with me as an"emotional support animal" I left him in the house. I don't need a dog to go shopping with me for grocery's and clothes

9. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

A dog does fine on natural terrain, blacktop asphalt isn't particularly natural. It will damage a dogs pads Mark, with over exposure, not exactly rocket science.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Maybe the dog wants to go? All a dog wants is to be with his master. He doesn’t care where or how. Literally the very last place a dog wants to be is left at home alone all fucking day.

11. Captain Morgan

OK, I'll give, I love dogs, if its the new normal to push a dog in a stroller and take them everywhere with you, go for it, if it makes you and the dog happy

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

These two look embarrassed.

dogs in stroller.jpg

LisaU likes this.
  13. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Still doesn't hide the fact that it's freakin ridiculous, though.

Captain Morgan likes this.
  14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You know, there’s also the chance that there’s an ordinance or rule that states dogs are only allowed if they’re in some kind of carrier.

LisaU likes this.
  15. Captain Morgan

Another reason I'll be sitting on a beach happy in a different country where common sense still exists and there is not a law or a rule to worry about your daily life

16. Captain Morgan

Every time I'm back here it gets more crazy, I have guys/girls defending that its normal to have a dog in a stroller?? Maybe I'm nut's????

17. Captain Morgan

2 days and counting

18. Like Chile? They love dogs there too :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Those dogs look completely content, and nary a stroller in sight.

20. Captain Morgan

Dogs are really cool, but I'm not going to buy them shoes or carry them, it's a dog, sometimes I think they are smarter than people!:D