1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by sheepofblue, Jul 19, 2022.

1. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

2. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

PXL_20220414_015304024_copy_1209x1612.jpg
    Libby Lou. Missing half her beard from the Tasmanian Devil, Emmitt posted above. Ha

88/532, Senna, flygirl and 5 others like this.
  3. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Black Pugs Matter

Yep Barrett is spoiled.
    barrettnewcheesebone.jpg

88/532, Sabre699 and RossK6 like this.
  4. jimne245

jimne245 Well-Known Member

Found this little guy wondering in January last year; 28 degrees outside; couldn't see and all of 7 pounds. Some heartless terds just threw him away at the end of our street. Picked him up shivering by a shrub with no fur and dried grass stuck in his eyes. Has turned out to be an absolute treasure and so happy to be in his furever home!

IMG_0846.JPG

And then there's our Great Dane; Desmo - our other rescue!

IMG_0933.JPG

Both completely spoiled of course.

5. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

We took Anubis and Major to WSBK @ Miller.
    When we took them up in the stands for the race, everyone gave us a lot of room. When the first four year old kid came and asked if she could “pet our doggies” everyone closed in and the kids piled on. Many smiles.
    Walking the pits with the dogs revealed how many motorcycle racers are “dog” people.

Attached Files:

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

My fishing partner back in the day. Spent a lot of time just me and him fishing in St. Thomas tyler.jpg

Gorilla George, 88/532, Senna and 2 others like this.
  7. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Merle Danes are nuts! Had ours for 8 years before we lost him. I used to joke with my wife that periodically you could just look into his eyes and see that he was ready to break into zoomies at the drop of a hat. I used to tell her "Mouse has left the building" meaning he was going to lose his mind.

Our fawn and black were both just even tempered babies.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not sure whether to put this here or in the show me your view thread...

This is Jetsen. Chillest Akita ever.

Hard to pose for selfies, though. :crackup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

Would he get pissed at you if you weren't catching fish? My lab used to. If you were at a spot long enough without bringing something in he would bark at you like WTF is wrong with you! Get it done! Then he would snatch them and run away to eat them whole or stick his head under water and eat them all off the stringer.

10. jimne245

jimne245 Well-Known Member

Yeah - we call Desmo "spaz brain" sometimes - squirrel - zooooom! Thing about the Danes is that they make just about everyone smile. Head out the sunroof or just walking about. But you probably know that!

Our last merle (11 years) was so smart; you could look into his eyes and see he was thinking. Watched him watch someone from the back porch leave out a gate. Just stood there and watched. After he left, walked right over and flicked up the horseshoe latch on the gate with his nose and walked right out. Remembered too. Same latch on the gate at turn 9 at Roebling months later; after the races, walked right over, opened with his nose and walked right out. This is his "what are we doing today" look:

photo copy.JPG

11. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It was kind of awesome that the dog new the sound of drag and got real excited catching yellow tail to feed the restaurant

12. karls

karls Well-Known Member

They have an interesting personality

Attached Files:

13. auminer

I love the fuzz mutts, especially Keeshond, but Texas is just too damn hot to put them through.

karls likes this.
  14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Vigilant. Just screw something up, we’re there. Gorgeous dogs.

karls likes this.
  15. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

This guy is Taco. When I was with the DEA we bought him to prove one of the drug organizations were breeding dogs for fighting . Then I adopted him. The case is over so he can have pics online. He is an Honorary DEA T.F.O. (Task Force Officer). LOL
    79A57FFE-4F6E-45B4-A3E8-8AD8F6AD6582.jpeg

This is Ziva we rescued her from the Tampa area during COVID
    82610A03-4A67-4A6C-84FB-2BA00C630FDB.jpeg

Ziva and Taco had a litter. We kept one her name is Lucy.
    2F419520-3DFE-43DB-9D30-21D64E38B8F8.jpeg

16. auminer

Dobby says, "Hi Lucy!"

[​IMG]

17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Is your real name Harry Potter?

Gorilla George likes this.
  19. auminer

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

[​IMG]

Gorilla George, 88/532 and Sabre699 like this.
  20. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Amtrak levitating. A51D9C87-A4D9-4796-A933-8589BEC3B060.jpeg