1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by sheepofblue, Jul 19, 2022.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Table base, hell... I'ma break in and steal that fire extinguisher lamp!

TLR67 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I got a couple of the extinguishers if you want to make your own.

3. auminer

Depending on the condition, those things can fetch a pretty good price if you find a buyer. I found one at a resale shop a couple of years ago for a hundred bucks but as I was walking around the store mulling it over someone else bought it. I've kicked myself for missing that ever since.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Next time I'm at the storage unit I'll take a pic. I think I still have 2. I salvaged them from Leazar Hall at NC State when they were renovating it to be used by the School of Design...sometime in 74-75.

auminer likes this.
  5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

finally got a semi-pic of the FE you put together

:p

6. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Field bred golden retriever. Five months old and 40 pounds. Amazing dog. Who doesn't like a leggy red head IMG_20220720_184541~3.jpg

SpeedyE, 88/532, beechkingd and 3 others like this.
  7. backho

backho Well-Known Member

OMG They’re all wonderful! QUOTE="bwhip, post: 6003579, member: 18714"][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

8. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Thanks!

9. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Our current pack is holding at 4 dogs
    [​IMG]
    Here's me with Stella on the left (canus stellociraptor) and Rosie on the right
    [​IMG]
    Buster, of "Dog Balls Are Full of Air" fame
    [​IMG]
    and Ladybug. We pulled Buster and Ladybug from the county shelter in Asheboro, NC last August on the day that they were scheduled for euthanasia. Buster was in pretty good shape, but Ladybug was a wreck - way underweight, flea ridden, three types of intestinal worms, heartworm positive and completely blind. I honestly wasn't sure if we were doing her any favors. She's doing pretty well now, is fattened up and sleeps a lot, but has had to go on a special diet since she's in Stage 1 kidney failure. We're really hoping that the new food will keep her in a good place since she's got a funny personality and we really enjoy her.

10. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Looks like an entertaining group. They all get along well w/ each other?

11. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Pretty much - there were some spats at the beginning (no injuries) involving Buster that we really had to dissect to make sure that they were not indications of a behavioral issue, but it's all good now.
    Ladybug is a bit odd - we think she's been blind a very long time - the other dogs are pretty much scenery for her - not a lot of typical dog interaction, and she has minimal visible cues for her emotional state (tail wagging, play bow, etc), so we think that she never learned those cues. Whoever had her before went to the expense of docking her tail and getting her spade, yet she was in awful shape when we got her. She's a mystery on a lot of levels.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Not my kid or dog but I like the pic.

[​IMG]

SpeedyE, cpettit and Scott S. like this.
  13. auminer

I'm half tempted to dig up my pics of every dog that has ever blessed my life and bomb the shit outta this thread...

But I think I'll just start slow and early. Here's me being rude as shit to Charlie as Bama looks on. Circa 1972. Charlie don't care... he loved his boy.

[​IMG]

Charlie had the patience of a saint... and I was a rude little bastard.

[​IMG]

Taz was a different story.

[​IMG]

I don't remember the black dog's name, that's my cousin Monique... and gahtdam we were fkn white trash!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
    SpeedyE, 88/532, cpettit and 6 others like this.
  14. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

That's the stuff right there and that's why dogs.
    If there are no dogs in heaven I want to go where they are.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
    Banditracer and auminer like this.
  15. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Good on you for stepping up! I find disheartening that people spend BIG money on dogs from breeders when there are so many great shelter dogs available. You have some good karma going!

16. auminer

^^^ this.

17. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Bella about a year n a half auld and 43lbs. Already had a litter and $100 on craigslist from Temecula. Shep/Chow mix according to DNA results.
    She's now 74lbs.
    Her first day at home. 4573.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
    SpeedyE, 88/532, backho and 3 others like this.
  18. L8RSK8R

19. L8RSK8R

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

'Auld' ?? 'Wee' ?? Speak english or die!!!! :beer: :crackup:

L8RSK8R likes this.