1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Stable guy like you with no drama in his life? You're good to go. No worries.

2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I really don’t have any more drama in my life lol. Swear!

Shits actually boring and sometimes I get restless

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You should think about it VERY carefully. Here's some food for thought.

Just the financial part....Mine will be like taking easily over $300,000.00 tossing it in a barrel, soak it with a little lighter fluid and tossing a match in there.

My first marriage ended for 1/10th of that. No kids..a one time "Go Away" transaction, and it was over.

4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Well. We aren’t going to have kids. I already have two from two different baby mammas. That isn’t happening again. and I for sure plan on at least having us both sign some type of split equal shared assets agreement

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I don’t trust prenups. My friend that killed himself had one. Had to fight to get it recognized in court. Never really heard if it was allowed and upheld. Again after 18 years of marriage I know she claimed she signed it under duress. Dirty tricks.

6. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

The overwhelming majority of swingers are happy, committed couples that already have amazing sex lives so I don't think couples in sexless marriages would enjoy any benefit other than to drive in that last nail before someone snaps and demands a divorce.

Open marriage - same same I'd bet - maybe worse as there's no trust or communication with that arrangement, everything is typically done solo and without info sharing, sure fire recipe for yup, a divorce.

7. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

why don't you just get a vasectomy homes? why chance it?

8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Been thinking about it. I’m on trt now so there no point in having balls lol

9. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

We know this couple....they seem very happy with each other. Been together since high school 25+ yrs

Although the swinging is mostly women for her....,or him.....they make it work.

10. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Well, went to mediation a couple weeks ago. which cost me 5K. You ever seen those who dun it shows where the detective keeps grilling the dude in the interrogation room for hours until he admits he did the crime. That was what it was like. It was brutal. lasted 8 hrs. I basically had to pull up every document related to me. Judge came back after running the numbers and said ok you owe this much. I said ok. She then goes to tell them in the other room and comes back and says ok she will move out but the price is XX more than what judge said and she stays there till after the summer. I said "or what?"

She said her lawyer said or we will cancel mediation right now and drag this out. I said f*&k it where do I sign but she has to be out by the end of the month.
    Let's just say the check I have to write has some zeros in it. But at least I get to keep the house. She gets everything in it.

I just checked into a hotel until Monday because her family is there helping her pack so I just bounced. I don't want no drama. Today was a pretty rough day seeing all our pictures in a box. Faaaawk man.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

sorry to hear. just remember it's the end of a chapter and the start of a new tomorrow.

12. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

sorry @Inst Tech, we never really know someone until they are across from us, in a court room. hope this gets you some closure, soon. Ski

13. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Sorry it had to go this way, but she clearly had no intention of being reasonable. Just remember that how ever much it cost you, it will be worth it to be done with her. I am sure it hurt to have your memories packed up in a box that she takes away, but I expect in the long run it will be easier for you to move ahead without the reminders.
    Good luck and just fill up your house with bikes and stuff. Put a race bike in the middle of the living room.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ain’t extortion great? :rolleyes:

My story is still unfolding. @eggfooyoung wants good internets, wait til I can unload my tales! :D

Glad you’ve got closure. Best days are ahead! :beer:

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Inst Tech and BigBird like this.
  16. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 2

racerx43 likes this.
  17. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Yep. Divorce like whiskey, gets better the longer it’s aged. 18 years here...

MachineR1 likes this.
  18. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

65 years old + ... never been married... I won the lottery! Without even playing :D

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You and Beac.:D

Banditracer likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sorry to hear that, dude.

But you didn't want the shit in the house anyways. Now you get to put all the shit YOU want in there. Big ass TV, a bed, an awesome audio set up, a kick ass chair in front of the TV . . . cool shit you want.

BigBird and Inst Tech like this.