1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, but the trend......lawsy lawsy.

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Remember you are going to court.

You have a penis.

Therefore you are wrong by default.

You will be the defendant

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    dtalbott likes this.
  3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

If he gets there first.

4. Side note but conf calls and google are like pb&j. Well mine anyways as the Japanese offen take 5-15 minute time outs to speak Japanese.

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. This. She’s already got it mapped out and is ahead of the game. Get your plan with an attorney and do it now. I’m not a fan of attorney’s but in these types of things you spend a little to hopefully save a lot.

6. Hookers and blow in Vegas and on the way to and from.

7. My divorce was ok but I still learned a lot. Let’s jusy say I’ve been happily remarried for almost 8 years but I did learn a few thins from the first one. It’s tough now like you feel your world has crashed but you have two kids to worry about but also don’t lose focus on keeping yourself happy (as you can be).

8. You have too much and she will one day realize that but it will be too late. Don’t dwell on the past, it won’t help with the battle you have in front of you. Eventually you can tear apart what and where things went all wrong but for now that will just mess you up and take your eyes off the goal. The vagina is very powerful, don’t get fooled by it.

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

A woman never jumps without a chute ready and a net waiting.

Catch up on your homework
    (Last 15 pages of the divorce thread)

10. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

+1

Joke is on her when the new dude splits.

All women are monkey branchers. Some more....some less

5axis likes this.
  11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

This.
    Pus empty the bank account and sell your stuff before a writ of discovery is filed

12. StaccatoFan

You know why divorce is so expensive?

Because it’s worth every penny!!!!!!

kangasj likes this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Just remember, she WILL come back. Y’all have been together so long, after she learns about this dude and is not comfortable she will try to “work it out”

Every ex I ever had has done this.

Don’t fall for the trap.

tony 340, kangasj and noles19 like this.
  14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oops! That was meant to be unless, not if.

I don't know how the laws are interpreted in VA (probably not swell for you because you are male) but you are the wronged party. Taken at face value, the details for the judicial system to interpret/decide, it sounds like you did all the work and had stars in your eyes. Plenty of time for you to figure it out later. Emotional growth, spiritual growth, women suck, I want her to be happy, I choose poorly, etc.

Being the wronged party does not make you a chump, a beta male, a victim or any of that other hokum in a legal context. It means you have the right to claim recourse under the
    law.

If I were you I would spend the weekend having a good cry, rallying my financial troops (borrowing from friends and family, researching hardship withdrawals from retirement, selling bike? That hurts), then
    hit the ground running on Monday to get an attorney, because no good one will be around on the weekend to take your call.

If you start to feel lost and vulnerable and like if I just did this or that, we could get back on track, remember this: in your own words, you said your wife felt this way seven years ago. Before either of your children were born. That is bad faith on her part, borderline unconscionable.

Fight for yourself. Fight for your relationship with your children.

15. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

OK, Pull your head out of your ass.

Mine said she loved me and hugged me out the door to work. the moment I stepped out the door she cleaned it out and was moving, including my checking account. I have mine on video hugging me and saying she still loved me as she drove off in the U haul that was full of stuff the movers didn't grab the day before.

Your emotions for her WILL be used AGAINST you.

IT IS OVER with her.
    protect yourself and your kids.
    1st cover all your finances NOW. you will need them. A lawyer will tell you possession is easier tho keep than asking for it back.
    While you are still married it it STILL joint property to do with as each wishes. Cancel any joint accounts, banking credit cards, etc. Hell, cancel all cards period. You may be held responsible for all her debs that she incurs to pay for her lawyer.
    COVER TH.AT ASS. trust me, you will sob, you will cry you will love her and that love will fade as she smears you in the courts. and it will happen. Divorce IS a kangaroo court. get out as fast as you can. Mine took 2 and a half years, 6 figures to settle and get out of the court system and lawyers fees. I finalized over a year and a half ago and still on the road to recovery

condon66 likes this.
  16. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I"ll gladly give you my number if you want to talk to someone who has been right where you are. I loved my wife dearly with all my heart. I would have done anything and did do a lot for her. ask anyone that knew us. I hate my ex. she chose to exit poorly

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Sorry don't mean to blather on, to echo one of Fencer's observations: love is a living thing, if you don't feed it, it dies. IMO you would be wise to focus your love on yourself and your relationship with your children rather than toward the union you thought existed, and in particular, the other half of that union.

pscook likes this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Does she pay rent on that space she's occupying in your head?

Sounds like a lot of hate there.

Hate is not the opposite of love. Indifference is.

Be indifferent.

Yzasserina likes this.
  19. StaccatoFan

My feelings......are mine. She earned how I feel about her. Trust me...I've moved on...she's just a piece of ass in my rear view mirror.

I wanted to keep what I EARNED and for the most part, I did. Despite all my ex's threats and attempts to rake me over the coals, it didn't happen.
    The greatest moment of the whole thing was when her cocky attorney was threatening hard to go after my assets and my lawyer (Consider hiring a female
    lawyer) said, "Fuck you!" That was pretty awesome...he changed his tone right then and there. My lawyer called his bluffs and won.

To the OP...one thing that's fundamental...she needs to be reminded that she CAN go for the BIG payday....and that's great. But, in this situation she's becoming a parasite and you're becoming the host...parasites generally don't kill their hosts...then they gotta try to find a new lifeline. Once this is all said and done...you'll pay her child support...she NEEDS YOU then...you DO NOT need her.

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Weirdly, I would have thought that the greatest moment would have been when you realized your relationship with your son was not in jeopardy. Perhaps that is what you meant. :)