1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Fuck , if you dont i will

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Why??? Why would any sane person over 40 ever want to get married??? Please enlighten me the benefits, can't find one, except if your a serial killer and want life insurance , which I am not so no reason to ever get married

Shenanigans likes this.
  3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

there is absolutely no reason for any two people to marry in the eyes of any gov entity ever. Do not give any entity that power over you or let it happen to anyone you know. It’s all a money game and they’re betting on the odds and you making lawyers and courts a fortune...

StaccatoFan and Rebel635 like this.
  4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

He's on a binge to "try everything once"?

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

If you want to make her happy dress up and have the party, that’s probably all she wants is the wedding as girls dream about that shit.... just don’t sign any papers... paperwork doesn’t change anyone’s feelings for each other.

Considering you’re both adults with lives and kids are not a goal I don’t see how the paper could be something she needs to be happy.

Phl218 and StaccatoFan like this.
  6. Captain Morgan

I'm all about common sense and logic, besides doing reckless and dangerous things that are fun, but girls/women bring a lose lose situation to the table because my job is leaving. I'm going to spend the next 6 months working in the Bahamas

27 likes this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Yeah I don’t get it... seems like she’s asking you to get domesticated and move somewhere permanently instead of the life you’ve chosen.... like I said if that’s not what she wants and just wants the party big deal... but again, no paperwork... let me tell you about how a make believe/not legally binding wedding ruined someone’s life sometime...

8. Captain Morgan

Thats what i said, seems a bucket list thing, could go to Brazil and have it written on a piece of cardboard. On the flip side when we meet I told her I'm dead poor and if your looking for a free ride go right past me and your a beautiful girl, could be easy to find any rich American. Shes legit

27 likes this.
  9. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Noice

10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Communication... always the key... maybe she wants to share that dream with you and have the big fun party... they can be made fun by design... you talked about how in Brazil divorce isn’t like the US, somewhere when you were talking about her... and she’s not after money or anything maybe just maybe she loves you and wants those wedding memories to be with you?!?

send your BBS friends invites and make sure there are more cool chicks there

Jedb, badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.
  11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Fixed.

and I live in Illinois, so that’s a bold statement. :D

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Can I borrow her for a bit? I need some dental work and it's expensive as hell these days.
    I won't marry her but I'm willing to string her along for a while.

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Captain Morgan

Seriously she is very good at her job, its different in Brazil meaning she actually does everything herself, all your normal stuff plus orthodontics and implant surgury. I went to a dentist for 20 years in the US, the dental assistant girls clean my teeth, he walks in for 1 minute looks at my teeth and walks away. Mexico also has great dental work for 1/4 of the price of the US

14. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Seems appropriate for a re-post.

2DCC61AB-3E76-4D29-A0C2-19C781F8E250.jpeg

cha0s#242, Rebel635, R1M370 and 2 others like this.
  15. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Just know the laws in the countries you/her reside (taxes) and are 'married' in. Not all require court filed papers to bind you to xyz.

On a fun note due to Virginia's 12 month rule (takes minimum of 12 months to divorce) my x's latest kid was concieved before the divorce was finalized, and I just had to go to paternity court so I wouldnt be listed as the dad. Waste of my time, and the judge was cool, all I had to do was say "Hi your honor" and "Its not mine your honor" and she told me "You probably dont want to be here, you are dismissed" I was already walking to the door saying "Thank you your honor, have a great holiday!" Also made progress to removing alimony and getting my name of that house.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Just don't do it !!

StaccatoFan likes this.
  17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Any other gawd damn time the pictures you post are big as day! Now, all of a sudden you wanna post some small ass picture where I cant see shyt! :rolleyes::mad:

badmoon692008 and Sabre699 like this.
  18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Wait a gawd damn minute! I need to see a larger, more detailed photo before that decision is approved.

Sabre699 likes this.
  19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You’ve come so far. I’m so seriously proud of and happy for you. You were a wreck when this started. Which is natural in those circumstances. You’re definitely a more confident and stronger person for this experience.

20. Captain Morgan

cla.jpg

speedluvn and jrsamples like this.