1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

[​IMG]

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Intolerable Cruelty.

cav115 likes this.
  3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

He's in California. The state recognizes their union as a legal marriage. They would have to live separately, not wear rings, etc.

cortezmachine likes this.
  4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Thanks!

5. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Absolutely correct when each party doesn't have a separate attorney.

6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Great flick.

DmanSlam likes this.
  7. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Is it a How To/Self Help documentary?

8. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

George Clooney does great in this one.
    Very funny, but very dry.

9. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Never seen the movie but I just read the plot. Looks pretty good! Each party, in each of the marriages, has wealth though. So that puts it out of touch for us non-actors. A true rom-com though.

10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

The Brazilian girl is coming tomorrow and hinting marriage. Not hinting saying I want to marry you. Avoiding it like the plague. She doesn't actually want to come to the US, she is a dentist in Brazil with her own office and employees. She wants to get married so I can live there or in Europe because she has a Portuguese passport and has lived in France and can speak fluently. Says she will sign any pre nup I show her. But I really hate the thought of marriage, I'm 42 she just had her 44 birthday crying how she has never been married and getting old. I just can't do it, be an interesting next couple of days.

11. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I can’t remember, was Lorena Bobbitt Brazilian? Something to ponder.

motion likes this.
  12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Nice knowing ya Cap'n. You'll be missed.

ToofPic likes this.
  13. Captain Morgan

At least Lorena did it publicly and made it known, have a feeling women have been chopping guys balls of about 1/16 inch a year for the last hundred years. South American girls are cool, want to cook and clean and take care of you, I cook and clean for her not the same way as princess American girls, you do everything for me, and what more can you do for me, and thats not good enough, I want more

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Marry her and move to England with her.....she's a dentist...they NEED dentists in England maybe more than any other country in the world. ;-)

CR750 likes this.
  15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

16. Captain Morgan

Brazilian/ Portugal passport, last girlfriend I had was from London, Kind of opposites when I told her its normal to get a teeth cleaning twice a year, x rays, braces, ect. And she told me basically you don't go to the dentist till somethings wrong.

17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

wait... wait...

she wants to marry YOU? and she knows that you're basically a drunken pirate and have actual treasure stashed in multiple countries like a pirate? just start singing yo-ho yo-ho when she brings it up.

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Of???

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

motoracer1100 likes this.
  20. Captain Morgan

Shes a cool girl, just her in a sailing school in brazil right before I got there, no sleazy shots or bragging with this one

Attached Files:

• cla.jpg
      cla.jpg
      File size:
      10.3 KB
      Views: