1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dinosaur discovered in Georgia. (The USA Georgia not the other Georgia.)

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 9, 2019.

1. I’d love to fish where gators are, I love watching predators stalk food. After two years I’ve finally found where at least one large and a smaller ( not sure if it’s the baby or what) live or at least have a condo. I was out with my 7 year old fishing and he got to see the big one, probably 7’ or so wingspan snatch a bass out of the water maybe 250 yards from us. Not something you see everyday around here. I was so focused on making sure he saw it I forgot to hit record on my phone.

2. Anyone know what that things worth? Probably enough to pay for the guided trip I assume.

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

$12 to $15 a foot.

4. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Not enough to put a rear tire on your bike.

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

How tough is the hide...could you make some freakishly functional custom leathers with it?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Freakishly expensive. I googled jackets and they were into 5 figures in a hurry.

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Just because it didn't turn you on ?

cha0s#242 likes this.
  8. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

I've had big momma gators come out and show off how their size during mating season while I've been fishing.
    Get too close to her nest and she'll let you know lol. I've had to relocate fishing spots because of it.

9. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

There is a video on YouTube that has a big ass gator eating a wild boar in front of a tour boat. Tour guide baits the hog with marshmallows.
    I'll post it in the YouTube page, it's up close and personal :eek:

10. I only run Cheng shins though. :)

11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

“IT'S COMIN' RIGHT FOR ME!” BANG.
    Now that I've solved the cost issue... :crackup:

Seriously, could you skin one whole, slip it on like a bodysuit, tailor it, armor it and expect it to have similar protective qualities of cow and 'roo?

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Stop asking and be the pioneer in high fashion protection...I wonder if they would be naturally rain repellent.