1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diesel Pusher inspection near Halifax NS?

Discussion in 'General' started by tophyr, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like that idea and all truck places will work on it :D

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

whatcha lookin to get for it

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

150 but is semi negotiable. Pun intended :crackup:

Tires are 2 years old too (that one kind of sucked since they had tread but aged more than I like).

4. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

baaaaaahaha punny

that's a badass price for your rig but it's about twice what i'm lookin to spend i think.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I figured. Can't blame ya.

tophyr likes this.
  6. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

7. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Holy shit, that's only an hour from me. Thanks for the find!! I'll go check it out this weekend.

8. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

The built-in blender would seal the deal for me. :D

10. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

If you go to look at it, see if you get a few minutes to swing by my place. I want to hear about your overseas experiences but I want to make you bear the burden of going out of your way to visit me. :D

tophyr likes this.
  11. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

So what did you do?

12. racepro171

racepro171 to finish first, first you must finish!

13. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

awesome, thanks!

haven't moved on anything yet. got in touch with the Monaco seller in CA who said he'd get back to me last week, but hasn't done so - we've both been pretty slow-moving in communication so far tho so need to just ping him again. went and saw that local Bluebird and it was super nice as well, but didn't move on it.

overall, i've just been learning about the various styles out there. went to a dealer and figured out that i vastly value open space more than length or even most features, so turns out that slides are reaaally high on my list. that naturally makes things a lot more expensive, but what i figured out is that i'd rather have more slide space than more length - as long as the coach is "usable" (but not necessarily comfortable) while the slides are in.

still crossing my fingers that some sub-20yo tag-axle quad-slide will come up for <90k. probably will be waiting a while though :crackup: