1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dicks Sporting Goods (Field & Stream) to stop selling Assault-Style Rifles

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by rcarson15, Feb 28, 2018.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The kids want gun control because they are mindless idiots. That’s what the media and liberals want them to believe, that guns are the problem. It’s fucking pathetic, so are their parents.

dtalbott and brex like this.
  2. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Maybe we should make it harder for the mindless idiots to get a hold of guns...

3. BHP41

So you want to punish everyone due to the actions of a few. That makes sense. :rolleyes:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I think you two actually agree

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Ban all access to firearms to any registered democrats. I can be on board with that. As long as other controls that make more sense happen as well. Like regulations on how the media reports these things, regulating video games, TV shows and movies that have a gun in them, firearm safety education in schools are a good start.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We just disagree. It's OK for you to be wrong.:D

cav115 likes this.
  7. BHP41

See. The focus is on guns. Not protecting schools from killers.
    I took it as him saying that the mindless idiots are the ones killing people. They aren’t. It’s the psychos that are killing people. Not the sheep to a fantasy world the liberals promote.

There are multiple levels of failures that could have prevented this. His age was not one of them. How is anyone that dropped the ball on this still on job?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  8. tecknojoe

9. tecknojoe

mindless idiot vs psycho?

10. BHP41

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

THIS IS NOT HOW A CONSERVATIVE OR A PATRIOT SPEAKS. NOT EVER.

TRUMP: “I was just curious as to what you did in your bill.”
    TOOMEY: “We didn’t address it Mr. President.”
    TRUMP: “You know why, because you’re afraid of the NRA.”

“I like taking the guns early like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida … to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.
    “Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Closer to having a fully formed frontal lobe and getting into the age range where personality disorders typically begin to manifest.

I couldn't care less about 18 v 21 for guns, but for fucks sake let's just pick one and go with it for everything.

StaccatoFan, Funkm05 and tecknojoe like this.
  13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

This may be the first time I’ve ever agreed with you. :eek::oops:

14. BHP41

So you can only be tried as an adult in court once you’re 21? Not disagreeing or agreeing, just asking, is this what you mean for “everything”?

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

We already have kids in their young teens being tried as adults, so I'm not sure it applies to criminal courts either way. But in general, yes, either you are an adult that can be given a full set of rights or you're not. Can you imagine the clusterfuck that would arise in raising military service to 21?

BHP41 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All over the place?

17. BHP41

That was my line of thought as well. How could you raise the age for a right and yet keep a younger age for others? You either are an adult or you aren’t in the eye of the law.

18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

In all this adult vs minors talk where does it leave us as far as the age of consent is concerned? Are 18 year old girls out of bounds..... If so I'm not in. Everyone can keep their pea shooters and do whatever they like. :)

R Acree likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A man had to have standards :flag:

20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahahaha...

no :D