1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deprogram

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by apexspeed, Feb 27, 2015.

1. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

while under the influence of that famous red pill in the matrix I was chasing white rabbits, Ive happened upon lots of interesting infos!

I often wonder how many racers (and racing fans) out there are truly insane?

in the spelling quiz thread I mentioned about QUANTUM-LANGUAGE-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR (do a search, its technical) but basically its how to use language correctly for contracting (contract makes law)

here is an even higher level of linguistic knowledge:

==========================================================

The Trivium is composed of grammar (SPELLing) logic (logos:word, ward, warding,) and rhetoric, which is a means of persuasion or influence. Combined Trivium is how pro-grammaring works. Not about reading and W-Riting only about Riting.

Trivium is translated differently on its 3 syllables . TRI

There are variant ways in all root languages to translate Trivium however they come back to the same abstract meaning.

Tri (3) vi(life) um (color or SHADE—shadow)

Try (trial, trying) VI ( life ) UM shaded or shadowed people.

People with shadows or programmable minds.

Most people skip the trivium with the assumption they know how to read and write. But its the examination of every letter, every vowel, what all the prefixes, suffixes and roots mean in the persuasive sound languages of French, Latin, and Greek which is mostly what English is composed of. And what they all mean. People say what they don’t mean all the time. The word in-sane means sane. Or In Know Sense--without programmaring.

You have to know what N means, M, P, etc. You have to weed out programmaring letters, and sort out Z from S from C.

XY W and U are the letters that pertain to people or hu-mans.

Its very important to the subconscious relative to GNOsis and Know-sis. How does the subconcious know the difference. It doesn't. The concious is aware, the subconscious doesn't know fact from fiction, spelling from spelling wording, or working

The study of each vowel and consonant and how they re-create circumstances within the mind. Psyche observation of the words the mind is using to IN-Chant itself. In-cant-ation.

When it comes to the sub-conscious (undermind or undermine) it is the sounds that are important not the words that are important. The spelling is only important to the programmaring.

Trivium is based on knowing what a verb (being) and a word (ward, warding spell).

You take the English language our programming language with all the ‘rules’s and you strike out the VOWels or oath taking sounds. Use those and you are making an unconscious agreeemnt or oath.

Then you are left with vibrational noises or Consonants. Humming sounds.

Nnnnnn, zzzzzzzzzzz, Mmmmmmmm, those are sounds make noise from Aer passing over the vocal cords.

Past tense arrangements like –ed. Sounds that indicate time re, er.

The sound is what the mind absorbs, it cares not about the spellimg which is why people are spell bound in words. Preferring to go by what they ‘think’ it means rather than what it really does mean. They think this is the right way. This is the programmars way. This way they can create, through us, whatever they want because we think this mind is ours, and its thoughts our ours, but its theirs. And their language.

This is why people who say a lot but never arrive at reason are programmars. Politicians and other orally diaherria people. They are attemptint to use words in rhetoric to influence or persuade in the abscence of reason. They have no clue they are doing this but they will insist they are rite. And they are. They are ritualized.

Basically the English language is a form of brain entrainment. So 'they' don’t have to be bothered with you, they teach you how to spell cast yourself. Auto hypnosis. And its readily defended because brainwashed people defend their programmar. Automatically. They HAVE to be RITE not correct. Fawlty logic or ‘the word’. Logic is a mental process not a psyche process. This is unique to Men People who are mental of either sex.Hu-mans people programmed with colorful language.

Everything is in-verse . IN Verse rather than Un-in Verse or the universal which responds to sounds, not how we spell. It particularly doesn’t respond to in-verse language.

The mind does not know the difference between rite, right, and write.
    This is how the rite brain or the mammalian brain, rite brain, is programmed, through emotions.
    That’s how you program an animal. A mammal is through sounds, they don’t give a **** about spelling.

Word, ward, wording, weyrd, warding, warden, all sound the same to their mind. If you do not abide by these rules you are In-Sane, in the corrected psyche and they will put you in a word--a ward. Or a correctional facility where you will have a worden and sentence of varying degrees/

In creating a sentence they create a SEN tence. Something to bind the mind, and further displace the psyche. This is how they control people through the mind, with certain syllabi, and we create circumstances at their suggestion by repeating the spelling.

Pro-grammaring.

People who have to use too many words to persuade without an reason are programming.

Now you get programmared people to undertand this because they are coming from the rite or ritualized mind. They have to be RITE, not correct. Because this is all inverse language, wrong means you are in a state of correction. You are seeing what is improper or injUSt. A correctional state and that is not compatible with the Rite mind. They will then just impose another sentence on you. Just throw words arranged into sentences at you. If their persuasiona fails it doesn't APPEAL to you, they haven't made an emotional agreement or VOW regardless of how many oath making sounds they used. Because this is all rite or right brain they get angry.

This is knowing how to provoke the psyche rather than in-voke the rite mind.

The first word that should be broke down in Try Vy Um is the word itself. When you get to the X and Y chromosomes pick your jaw up off the floor.

In sane only means you are sane

==========================================================

if you read all that, what do you think about it? just another brick in the wall?

2. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Cliff Notes version?????

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bad acid. :D

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

You are over thinking it :Poke:

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well hell, that just goes to show you,,, I've always thought Trivium was some kind of drug to combat halitosis. I was just mispronouncing it. :eek:

6. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

"I know kung fu"..... "show me"

Ski

7. apexspeed

what could go (and/or went) wrong? if youre gonna have bad habits, might as well make use of them. just dont do it while riding.

beyond trivium there is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadrivium

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  8. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Wow, THAT took me back to "A Twist of the Wrist"...
    So utterly over-complex at times, and when it wasn't THAT, it was repetitive as two mother frakkerz...

9. apexspeed

at an early age racing MX I learned the hard way why a clear mind is the only way to ride. I crashed repeatedly until I realized that I was making it happen not by physical mistakes but mental ones. after that realization I started winning, not because I got faster but because I quit thinking about crashing!

Ive yet to figure out how this method works outside of racing or riding hard. I guess because the painful threat of crashing is not eminent.

I'll try to explain it again because this is a HUGE advantage for racers.

the only way I noticed was because the last crash before I "got it" I was testing my thought process because I had noticed the previous crash when I thought I might crash, I crashed on that lap. so I got up and went back at it WFO but this time after I got back in my "zone" my plan was to interrupt the zone at some point intentionally. I did so by imagining crashing and almost instantly I was on the ground again! at that moment I knew I had discovered something big. do not think or mental image while riding on the edge.

BTW these kinda thoughts seem to occur naturally when you are really, really, hanging it out there over the edge. I would have never discovered this otherwise. Ive always been a pretty fearless rider so it may be fear related and it took alot more for me to notice fear than most but Im not sure thats it, its more like your running over the edge and all is cool until left brain steps in and says "you know your riding over the edge dont you?) and then BAM!

Im just lucky I got to learn this at such an early age (~8yo) and so it was painful but not serious because of a kids flexibility I guess.

my last crashes helped me realize it wasnt just a ZEN or present moment thing. I had been riding with Yates & Co at Barnsville supermoto and AA was backin it in hardcore going counter clockwise at the end of the front straight. I'd never seen anyone else do that before and thats all it takes for me! so I proceeded to mimic him.. not nearly as good but out of 20-25 of us there were only 3 or 4 of us doing this.

Im not trying to brag or nothing, just trying to show how this works. so we had fun I didnt crash that day but later I saw someone wearing a neck ring pad at the track so I asked about it and they said previously their helmet broke their collarbone where it meets when you tilt your head down and to the side. so, not thinking better, I imaged this in my mind I knew better than this while riding but not off the bike, that had never been a problem before.

yeah, that makes sense! I get pretty geared up anyway and Im getting older/ self employed so seemed like a smart thing to try. so I get one and next time we were at the track (Barnesville supermoto again, we were they every other week) I try out this neck ring. couldnt stand the thing! just didnt like it, I like to turn my head and look around alot while riding.

no problem, toss it and back on track riding hard as ever. days almost over and only a few of us left and Im still wearing it out. well. fastest turn on the tradck, Ive been goin at it (I call it Yates Style I learned alot from AA) backin it in and probably 60mph steep banked right hander. Im all sideways but this time somethings not right, the rear wheel is hopping, not normal for me when completely sidways an the next thing I know it spits me off and into the banking! get up and arms hanging low, bikes chain is off.

turns out the counter-shaft sprocket retaining ring had worn out enough to allow the sprocket to come off and the chain wadded and locked the back wheel in the worse possible spot on that track.

moral to that story. just a few days before had an image in my mind of breaking a collarbone when considering how a neckring would help prevent it.

DO NOT even think about crashing ever!

now I am careful to NOT think about a lot of things. I know beyond a shadow of doubt how important that is.

just something else to consider among all this far out-ness I write about here. or not, up to you, I just share because I care.

now, whew all that was unplanned. heres what I came here to post.

http://biblehub.com/john/1-1.htm

http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kemmer/Words/parsing.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycholinguistics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_diagram

with that out of the way what are the chances of thinking someone else into a crash? sadly, pretty good. Ive kinda helped do that too. not my intent but when we get going sometimes out there y'all know how far out there the guys up front hang it right?

to THINK or not to THINK, That is the question.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Apex, sometime I read your musings and realize that you are getting so deep with your thoughts that you end up scraping the mud at the bottom. With that everything becomes so murky that you cannot see what's happening. :)

11. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Dude!
    I thought you said you were gonna clear it up for me?!!

Seriously though, if it works for you, I'm stoked (for you)!

Except for the part about "thinking another rider into a crash".
    That's not so Halal.

On a semi-related topic: What is the #1 Cash Crop in Hazard?
    Is it 'shroom related?
    Can ya hook a brutha up? :)

12. apexspeed

Good points, I was just reading a very interesting article with regard to the spacial dimension of time as is laid out by Einstein's theory of relativity.

CONSIDER THIS...

DEFINE ...

Full Definition of SPATIAL

: relating to, occupying, or having the character of space

: of or relating to facility in perceiving relations (as of objects) in space <tests of spatial ability>...

DEFINE...

CHARACTER...

1.distinctive qualities: the set of qualities that make somebody or something distinctive, especially somebody's qualities of mind and feeling
    2.positive qualities: qualities that make somebody or something interesting or attractive

EINSTEINS THEORY IS DEPENDENT ON MAN...

BY DEFINITION!!!