1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dennis Ergo?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hordboy, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Anybody have a current email or phone for Dennis? PM me. Thanks.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow, sadly haven't heard from him since he last raced.

3. Always enjoyed chatting with him, always just seemed to be wherever you were.

4. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

I haven't heard from him for at least 5 years.

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Nice guy if it’s the same one I’m thinking....

purple r6-500cc??

t11ravis likes this.
  6. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Yes.

7. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Spoke with him about 3 or 4 years ago at Grattan. I believe he’s living in the Traverse City area.

8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Like others; haven’t seen him in a few years.

I did have the privilege of driving his race rig home for him after a get off that put him in hospital circa 2006. It was an Excursion pulling a 20’+ trailer and the heaviest non-commercial thing I’d driven up to that point in my life. At about 65-70 mp/h, the trailer started swerving pretty badly, so I had to take it easy.

When I saw him next and told him about it, he goes “Oh! I should’ve told you about that, all you need to do is go about 80 and that solves the problem!”

9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Good to know. Cool guy.

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Good guy for sure.

11. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Half of global warming can be attributed to that Excursion.

Anyway, I have a crap ton of R6/R564 stuff of his that needs to get back to its owner.

[QUOTE="Resident Plarp, post: 5752742, member: 6817"It was an Excursion pulling a 20’+ trailer and the heaviest non-commercial thing I’d driven up to that point in my life.[/QUOTE]

12. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Update: Dennis was just here at my shop. He's doing well, still rides a little bit. I sent him on his way with a crap ton of R6 parts that he probably will get rid of. Also a complete R6/564 engine that is in running condition, but probably could use a rebuild. I can fwd. his number/email to you if you'd like to get in contact with him.

vfrket, t11ravis and JBall like this.
  13. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

Great to hear! Thanks for the update.

14. That’s awesome to hear, he was always the staple at the track and could keep you calm when things weren’t going quite right.

15. Rich Graver

Rich Graver Well-Known Member

Always an intense racer. Bring your "A" game.

lizard84 likes this.