1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Debise out of a ride

Discussion in 'General' started by drop, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

No. If you try to rat somebody out to the moderators, they'll take no action just to piss you off.

TurboBlew, I'm with Stupid and pscook like this.
  2. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Exact thing crossed my mind yesterday, and I hopped in here to mention it. You beat me to it! I know he has been wanting to go superbikes for a while, but man would it be nice to see a competitive rider on a ZX-6R again.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I think the narcs should go with the marks in that case.

4. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Its hard to imagine Graves would step away from racing due to Yami going inhouse. My bet is 1 superbike, 1 supersport. They would have already been talking with Debise if he is the one they wanted. He already said "peace out" to 2019 MA. Who is the best riders available without a seat? Maybe Graves is gonna bring someone in from across the pond? Anthony West? Can remember if he got a ride or not. Eslick is also without a ride.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Hmmm, that looks awfully committed ehh? Repainted their truck and everything

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 1.57.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 1.59.55 PM.png

5axis likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That don't come cheap.

7. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

this is prob the first hint ive seen that Graves is fielding a team. I will still be pleasantly surprised if they run bikes at any MA events this year.

8. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

I'd say you wont be having any pleasant surprises...

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

They're bringing back Hacker......you heard it here first

[​IMG]

wsmc42, ducnut and WANABE RACER like this.
  10. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Heard from a couple industry folks that Graves are just doing the AFM series and some club events.... grass roots support.
    No MotoAmerica program for 2019.

11. I don't know why you would say that. The previously posted rules are gone. The inmates run the asylum.

BigBird likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I agree. You should further test your hypothesis to help prove your theory.
    Do it. :D

13. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Fingers crossed for Graves Kawasaki this season.

5axis and G 97 like this.
  14. I'm happy to let the mods do it. They are inmates now too.

G 97 likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Except I have a phase plasma rifle in 40 watt range and you have a sharpened toothbrush. :D

Martial law has been declare and I'm martial! :D

16. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Nothing. I think it’s kickass that Kris raced last year. No BS. Just a man, a pickup, and his bike.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

I think hacker still has this bike.

18. I’d say that’s a bit of a commitment or a very expensive joke. I’m sure that was cheap for Kawi.

19. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

There is no way Graves backs out of MA. The more I think about it, I bet they boost support for David Anthony on the Kawasaki in SBK. He had Bradley Ward riding his bike this last weekend in the rain at Fontana. Ward is Fast AF also even beat Anthony in one race. Bradley is doing MA superstock on Davids Kawi, maybe Graves backs Aussie Dave? Just a hunch. Graves will be in MA. Now who would they put on a fast Zx6??

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Anyone hear where Shane Richardson or Andrew Lee were ending up in 2019?

[​IMG]