1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear people that own vehicles with the gas tank supply on the right side

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Oct 24, 2019.

1. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

The hose used to reach the other side of the vehicle, so it didn't matter. Now you have to get the filler within two feet or it won't make it.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Apparently crime is so sparse in the land of 10,000,000 shitty drivers that the local 5-0 are patrolling gas stations for people “not in attendance during refueling”...

3. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

have you also noticed that the exhaust tips are on the left side in european cars,and on the right in (the majority of the) japanese?

(there are models with 1or2 on each side BMW M's or Audi S/RS's etc):Pop:

4. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Shit stirer!

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Can't pass up an opportunity to fleece the wallets of the citizens..don't ya know.

6. Venom51

Ummm...my Japanese and Swedish cars have them on both sides. The Germans I bought from couldn't decide on a side so they went right down the middle. Only my crappy American car has them on one side.

7. Venom51

Well you are either blocking up multiple pumps or blocking people from getting to other pumps so it really doesn't matter which side they are on.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Pro Tip: No matter which side the filler
    is on or what pump you use, always wipe
    a booger on the pump handle before replacing it.

9. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

And use the windshield scrubber to wipe the diesel fuel off your fender. :mad: