1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Bruce Brown, Jan 23, 2001.

1. Bruce Brown

Bruce Brown Well-Known Member

CCS finally updated their website (which is a miracle) with the schedule for Daytona. I know, I know, I'm posting this to the wrong club but some of you guys race CCS too.

2. Hammer-117

Hammer-117 Well-Known Member

Thanks Bruce. I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn in New Smyrna Beach. When are you going to be down there?

3. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Thanks for the heads-up. Who else is going?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm going - just don't know when... Wonder if SFX will let me in free?

I'm thinking of going to down for the Hammer School to hang out and vist, then head up to Roebling for our Vintage event, then back down for the rest of the week.

5. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

We are planning on going, but things may change. Hope to see all of you there!!

6. stacey65

stacey65 Member

Sean, Come on down. We'll give you a VIP pass for the weekend. Kevin said he'd even take you to dinner one night.

7. Bruce Brown

Hey Mongo,

Sure wish MZ had the Skorpion class with WERA Vintage so I could race at Roebling instead of the DeLand Airport. I'll wear the old face shield for DeLand since the surface has a lot of loose rocks. Oh and watch out for the big painted arrows, painted lines, chainlink fence, and runway lights. Geez!

Looks like all skip CCS and just race DeLand on Friday and Daytona on Monday with AHRMA.

Hmmm, this frees up a few dollars maybe I'll make that early Talladega round with WERA :)

8. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Hold thy friends close, but thine enemies closer... [​IMG]

Interesting, to say the least.

9. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Can someone offer me a VIP pass and free dinner too? Just a thought... [​IMG]

10. Hammer-117

Hammer-117 Well-Known Member

The WERA BBS has even sucked in Sybil's staff [​IMG] What is the world coming to?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool! I might just do that [​IMG]

Alright who put this flood control thing on here!

12. Bruce Brown

Oh crap, I didn't know one of the CCS officials would read the above :) Sorry guys the WERA site gives us a lot more real time info, especially with Mongo checking the messages throughout the day.

Now some mandatory sucking up. The Supersingles & LW Sportsman classes with CCS are really great classes for my MZ Thumper, thanks!

13. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

14. stacey65

stacey65 Member

Last year I worked for both WERA and CCS in the MA region. I just joined CCS full time in November. I will miss working with the great WERA staff that I did encounter over the past couple of years.

By the way Steve, we are not enemies, just competitors.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Awww, c'mon Stacey - you're ruining the mystique [​IMG]

She is right folks, we may have different theories on certain things but enemies we ain't. The boss frowns on being enemies with anyone (I'm trying to get her to not be so darn nice but it's tough going).

16. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i know how to make her not so nice, but i dont wanna be there when it happens.