1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 500: Austin Dillion’s Wife

Discussion in 'General' started by Repo Man 32, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Saw them mention Coach Gibbs son JD died recently. Not sure of what, but he was the same age as me. Finishing 1,2,3 won't relieve the loss of him, but maybe the team will get to smile a little tonight and get their mind off that, even if just for a few hours.

cav115 and lazlo like this.
  2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Well, Hamlin conceded a couple of times that he was going to be seriously hung over tomorrow.

3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Nascar fan on!!!

[​IMG]

Chris, motoracer1100 and TLR67 like this.
  4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I think she thinks pulling the pony tail tight will help her match his forehead...

5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Etc.
    Etc.
    17 laps to the end
    14 laps to the end
    8 laps to the end
    4 laps to the end
    2 laps to the end

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Watching the Daytona 500 to see what NASCAR's like is about like watching the Special Olympics to see what Tokyo 2020 is going to be like.

They only call it NASCAR's superbowl because the same people that own the speedway own the series. It's actually high speed idiocy.

Talladega same thing.

Derrike Cope and Bobby Hillin, Jr.

Who the hell are they? You ask? Winners in the premier series at those two tracks.

The season really starts next week.

7. Johnny B

Like I said, the one that Boyer screwed up in, which would be 8 laps from the end.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Still more enjoyable to watch than MA Twins class.

TLR67 and 418 like this.
  9. Johnny B

10. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

Her name is Whitney and she's really cool to anybody who says howdy to her on Twitter or Instagram. You don't have to like the way she looks - I do - but she's a nice person. You're welcome.

K51000, Johnny B, HPPT and 1 other person like this.
  11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That would be Mrs Justin Allgaier, at least he didn't trade in his wife for the plastic cutie wife.

12. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Ehh, it was decent racing back in the 70’s up until the mid 90’s. Then the rules got excessive, they forgot where they came from and it became a whole lot of who gives a shit.

roy826ex likes this.
  13. Spang308

That's because it became less about racing and more about "the show." In my opinion, the show now sucks. Maybe in today's reality TV, low attention span world, it works. I'm old enough to accept I may not be their target audience any longer and they are trying to attract millenials, but for me, the whole stages of the races concept and the way they crown the champion these days is a joke.

14. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Says the guy who can't form proper sentences or spell correctly.:Poke:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    ToofPic likes this.
  15. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

But,but,but........everyone's a winner in millenial world and we all get trophies:D

Sabre699 likes this.
  16. auminer

I knew who it was... I also know that lots of people you wouldn't expect lurk here. I didn't want to put dude's bride on blast.

17. auminer

The stages I can handle but the championship is a fuckin joke.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That fucking asshole move by Clint Bowyer cost me the chance of a $500 payout.
    I almost dislike him more the Kyle Busch.

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Watched an NBC hockey double-header. No fucks given for Crashcar.

20. Spang308

I don't dislike either, but that was a rookie type move on Clint's part. He would have easily cleared him and had room to slide back up in line if he waited a split second more. Those dudes all went full retard with 10 to go. Menard taking out Matt DiBenedetto sucked too. Those two events took out a lot of top cars with a shot to get up front.

K51000 likes this.