1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dashcams

Discussion in 'General' started by 2Fer, Apr 14, 2014.

1. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Anyone have one? Any suggestions on brands/models to get or stay away from.

I am wanting something for my work truck and possibly my personal truck also. I have had a few too many close calls that weren't my fault and I would like to be able to have video proof in case there are no other witnesses.

2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

3. akillya

akillya TPL Racing Squadra Corse

Just installed the Cobra CDR-810 In my truck as a test for the work trucks. Too early to give a complete review but it's working as expected. 1080P.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That's a cool unit, only $30 for the gps option, good deal.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The ones in Russia make for lots of unintentional comedy. Youtube is riddled with them :D

6. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

This is the one i run.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310752336819?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

1080P, very good pic quality, shock sensor so in a crash event it will save and protect that video from accidental erasure.

Just google G1W video to see the picture quality.

I have a video of an MDX spinning out infront of me but i dont wanna get banned for posting it. Youtube search "MDX looses control", its the first video

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

those are great! :crackup:

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I was going to say, ask the Russians, every car over there seems to have one.

9. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice