1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dani needs his own thread

Discussion in 'General' started by L8 Braker, Jul 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

To get me in touch with Honda. You're the one with the connections.

2. cf

cf Well-Known Member

Obviously no American was a fan in '06, but in many ways I think he's alot like Nicky, hard worker, not a complainer or finger pointer even when luck goes against him as it has so many times. By any stats he's up there with champions. And seems pretty down to earth, he's easy to root for.

Here's two neat videos of him doing things you wouldn't normally expect from Pedrobot, 1) backing it in, and 2) looking too big for the bike... Gibernau makes a cameo too.

G 97, deepsxepa and AJ like this.
  3. AJ

AJ Well-Known Member

When Dani was on, no one could get close. I remember him and Jorge back and forth entire race, on the egde. Dani won. He was the Haga of Motogp.

4. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

however small you think he is, he's three sizes smaller than that.

5. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Criville won a 500/MotoGP championship. Pedrosa, for all his skill, never did. He's his generation's Mamola. Always the bridesmaid.

6. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

whats with the inside leg off the peg in corners saw pedro do it several times.say what you want ,the little fart can ride.

7. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Or since Puig came back onto the scene

stk0308 likes this.
  8. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Totally. When he walked past me at Laguna many years ago I thought shit I’m big compared to him - I’m only 5’6”.

I’ve always liked him. Seems like a genuine guy that likes riding bikes and doesn’t stir up crap. Well other than 2006 but that all worked out in the end.

9. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I'm the same height as him, but I probably have him by at least 20lbs, and I am one of the smallest guys I know. Elias is in the same exact category.

Saw Pedrosa at the COTA GP after party last year. Other than the Marquez bros, it looked like he was having more fun than anyone. Wearing a cowboy hat, dancing with aesthetically pleasing females, and giving everyone high fives. I'm a fan.

10. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Btw, did anyone catch Dean (Superbike Planet) crazy Twitter ramblings about DP?

11. BarryG

BarryG Well-Known Member

Yes. Complete no class ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never have understood Dean. Glad I didn't see whatever they were.

13. BarryG

BarryG Well-Known Member

Rest assured it’s not worth your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Didn’t he also recently begin his development riding with KTM. Going to be interesting to see what if any progress is made for the remainder of this season. Can’t imagine it not helping them.