1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dainese Axial D1 In Boots

Discussion in 'Tech' started by wheelz96, Jun 11, 2020.

1. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Not sure if this belongs in Tech...

I own and love my Dainese Axial In boots. With that said, I am looking for a replacement suit soon and I currently wear a Dainese suit. Do you guys know if other suits are compatible with the In-boot?

Anyone here use "in-boots" with a suit that's not Dainese?

2. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

Are there suits other than Dainese? Lol

3. wheelz96

Thanks for your wise and thought out response... Yes, I am asking if other companies make suits besides Dainese... Wow..

Dainese has 2 zippers in the leg that help with the in-boot. The 2nd zipper can be left open to fit on outside of boot. It also has velcro lined in the pant leg to attach to velcro on in-boot.

I'm asking if other suits have a similar design or if its necessary to have the velcro. Meaning, would other suits work fine with the in-boots with out riding up my leg...

4. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

i love the dainese suit to boot setup. But i sold my dainese suit and i'm going tech air. i've got a pair of 43 Dainese Axial D1 air boots for sale. Used a handful of times over a year

5. Suzuka_joe

And no, only dainese suits are designed for the in boot design.

6. wheelz96

Thanks for the response. I realize this is a Dainese design. Just trying to hear if others use the in-boot with other brand suits without issue. It just opens up my choices for another suit.

7. Suzuka_joe

technically you can put velcro inside any suit but the knee/shin armor is different on dainese suits because the in boot is so short.