1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dainese 1 piece suit, axo boots, teknic 1 piece suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by jerry23brown, Aug 4, 2018.

1. jerry23brown

jerry23brown Well-Known Member

I’ve got a couple of suits and boots for sale
    -Dainese stripes 1 piece suit size 44/54 it’s in like new condition $450 shipped
    -Teknic VR-II 1 piece suit size 44/54 suit took a light low side one of the seams in right arm will have to be fixed easy fix
    $100 shipped.
    - axo race boots eu44/us10 white never been road in only tried on and walked around in been in closet for a few years $75 shipped.
    I will not ship outside the United States lower 48 shipping only .
    I am willing to do some trading on tire warmers, and other race gear just pm me and let me know what you have to trade!!
    I know someone will ask about my measurements I’m 5/7 180 pounds athletic build both suits fit like a glove!!

Attached Files:

2. jerry23brown

Dainese suit sold!
    Teknic suit is free to a novice rider just pay shipping!
    AXO boots free to a novice rider just pay shipping!
    Please don’t take advantage of this to profit your self I’m giving this stuff away to someone that could use them!

ME. likes this.
  3. TheRacingDingo

TheRacingDingo New Member

I'd love to have these boots! Trying to complete my track day getup for next season or maybe get one in this year!

4. jerry23brown

Boots and suit have been promised pending payment for shipping!

5. Eric cinnamon

Eric cinnamon Eric Cinnamon

boots find a new home?

6. jerry23brown

Yes I gave everything away to people trying to do there first trackday everyone was a member of the WERA forum!!

7. Eric cinnamon

Eric cinnamon Eric Cinnamon

That's great karma, getting my feet wet as well. Only wish I saw the post sooner

8. Edgar G

Edgar G Active Member

I’m exactly 5’7 and 180 lbs athletic build lol. If I only saw this sooner ‍♂️