1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily's from atspeed

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blueduc37, Jan 20, 2004.

1. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

Mongo, I really don't think anyone is in a huff. I understand your point - to a point. Maybe Tony should put all these on one thread.

Foisting your beliefs is telling what you think, which almost every thread on this whole board has somewhere. Tony isn't telling anyone anything about what he believes. People post scripture all the time on here while stating that they DON'T believe it. And the profanity on here? Is a scripture a day really more offensive than that? Or nudity? If we are trying to avoid offense, we're all banned for something.

I do appreciate all you do here. All of us do. I think you are over reacting some though.

Thanks
    Wayne

2. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

Funny, I was the only person stating this a week ago, and now that Mongo has taken sides, everyone comes out of the woodwork... :Puke: :rolleyes:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You as with the others, feel I'm overreacting because you feel yourselves to be Christians.

I don't care what or who anyone worships, that's your business - but it's NOT WERA's. And I don't feel WERA's resources should be used to preach any religious beliefs other than in the context of a discussion. These posts served no purpose other than the promote one set of beliefs.

I've said repeatedly and I'll continue to say it - discuss whatever you want but this was not a discussion nor did it in any way promote a discussion. I asked nicely, twice, that it stop. Just as I have asked numerous times that other items people find/found offensive or I felt were not something that belonged in one of WERA's forums be stopped. I'm not real sure how that is an overreaction.

It seems it's all fine and dandy til I dare go against what the Christian members of the BBS feel is good. I find that highly amusing given what I believe Christianity to be.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tell me about it. You're not seeing the all the privately sent stuff either.

5. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

Is there going to be a test on this later ?:Poke: