1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Patches Made????

Discussion in 'General' started by KILLA1, Nov 20, 2010.

1. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

where can I get some patches made for my Company I recently started? I really need these for my work uniforms but would like to have some put on mine and my son's leathers also - since I am our #1 sponsor :D

I have my company logo all ready and done up - just who do you guys recommend for custom logo patches???

I did a search and couldn't find anything - so I am hoping i won't get flamed to much for this :p

I know the all knowing BBS has the answer I need :bow:

Will be getting some Logo stickers from Drippen Wet soon enough :up: but not sure if you do patches or not??

2. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

PM sent to T-Shirt Racing :D

kinda found some info but if anybody has anything else please feel free to post it :bow:

3. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

4. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Just had some made from these guys - Stitch America

12 2x4 patches were $100.00, turn around time was a bit longer then I liked, quality work though.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

If you are renting/washing uniforms with Cintas they will make the patches for you.

6. dcemotorsports

dcemotorsports Well-Known Member

Give Marion of mcdesign at cablespeed dot com a shout. She has been designing, sewing and screen printing everything for motorcycle racing crew shirts and hats going on 12 years.