1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Motocycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Discussion in 'Other' started by D-Swens, Jul 25, 2008.

1. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

Thanks dude, hope to be able to bring that orange pearl out onto a lot more bikes this season, its HOT. I'll get right back to you on that stuff...

2. D-Swens

Thanks, good talking to you. Hope to get the chance to work with you and deliver something above and beyond what we talked about:up:

Please do, I'd love the opportunity:up:

3. D-Swens

Never got anything from you. Not sure what happened, but try again and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

4. BENZtech

BENZtech Member

alright. i sent another

5. wwsuzuki

wwsuzuki Well-Known Member

what about a price on something like roger haydens national guard suzuki. except stars being red.
    thanks!

6. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

this would make a good kawi kit

[​IMG]

7. D-Swens

I think I've finally caught up with email quotes and PM's, and I've got a bunch more going out this weekend. Thank you for the patience, I'm going as fast as I can while trying to pay attention to addressing all questions about the pricing and the process. If you still need to get a hold of me, and especially if you are really time sensitive, please feel free to call anytime 8AM - 10PM and I can usually get you set up pretty quickly that way.
    (Andrew - 804.869.8689)

I have a bunch of rounds of design concept drawings going out this weekend as well, so everyone can expect those. Thanks again for all the interest and inquiries, I greatly appreciate the opportunities.

I have about 10 finished bikes in the shop right now, and a bunch more really cool things in process, so I'll be updating with a bunch of pics soon. Thanks everyone, looking forward to seeing everything out on the track soon.:up:

8. I'm anxious to see the rockstar replica your doing for me. Can't wait for the finished product

9. dracerd

dracerd Active Member

Maybe I missed this through out the post but... the ACID green BMW on page 35 confuses me. Why does it have mirrors? Is it a race bike, with race plastics and mirrors or is it street bodywork without headlights?

10. D-Swens

Haha, it is ArmourBodies Race Bodywork, just w/mirrors added on.

He is a "coach" or "Control Rider". Some TD orgs and schools have their instructors use mirrors to help them teach and keep track of traffic out on the track.

11. D-Swens

It should be epic, esp on your bike...though we'll use the term "replica" loosely...its more "custom" at this point, but def looking forward to seeing this one all put back together.:up:

12. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

Check yer Pm's

13. D-Swens

Looking forward to starting another cool one. You've got some awesome colors and ideas to start with, I'm gona get started on some concepts to take it to the next level. It is always an honor to work with others from the paint industry, THANKS :up:

14. D-Swens

Just finished up a repair and blend a new ZX6R. I was able to save about 50% of the old paint job, and just blend the damage back into the good...

BEFORE REPAIR/PAINT:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. D-Swens

:up:I couldn't change the existing number plates and solid green backround, so I just added a little graphic style to make it a little more exciting. Kruzel hooked up some sweet numbers and the OEM lettering

AFTER REPAIR and re-finish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  16. Greg ZX6R

Greg ZX6R Well-Known Member

I thought that bodywork looked familiar. Hey, there's the draftpan on the couch! Thanks again Andrew, hope things are well.

Greg

17. Former

Former Well-Known Member

Damn...awesome job, Drew.

PM coming your way.

18. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

Drew, U get my sketches done yet? Cant wait to see what u came up with :cool:

19. The anticipation is killing me. When you get a chance can I get a sneak peak, maybe a pic or two?

20. Boosted Josh

Boosted Josh Well-Known Member

You're not the only one. :clap::clap: