1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curtis Roberts?

Discussion in 'General' started by FastGsxrRider, Nov 21, 2006.

1. FastGsxrRider

FastGsxrRider Banned

What ever happen to this guy. He can ride, But i really didnt like him as person.

2. Chip

Chip Registered

Kurtis is racing a Ducati in WSB.....

How many times have you hung out with Kurtis? What happend that you don't like Kurtis as a person? His name is Kurtis by the way....

3. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

4. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

....Curtis Loew was the finest picker to ever play the blues.

oop, my bad....Curtis who?

5. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Please, Uncle Chip, _please_ tell us all about how cool it is when you hang out with the biggest racing stars!?! PLEEEEEEZ???

6. Chip

Chip Registered

Don't ask me thunderpuppy......ask fastassgixxerrider.......he is the one hanging out with all the racing stars.....he apparently hangs out with them enough to start to dislike them personally. ;)

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

:D

8. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i've never met mladin, but i hate him personally. :D

i've met chip, and hate him too.

10. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I've hung out with him many times. Even had to share a hotel room with him. Yes, he can easily rub people the wrong way

11. Strick

Strick Good to be king

NTTAWWT...:wow:

12. Chip

Chip Registered

Pulls to hard? Too much Twist? How exactly does he rub people the wrong way? No lube? I hate that.....:D

What's up Ben? How you is?

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

He rubs as well as he rode in MotoGP LOL:down:

14. FastGsxrRider

FastGsxrRider Banned

Geeee, i didnt know i had to hang w/ the dude to know he is a ass hole, But may i hang w/ you.......DFAH:up:

15. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Of course you don't have to know the guy to come on here and call him names! So sayeth the BBS!

For example, I have never met you, don't know you, and have only read your posts. Yet, based on that, I believe you are an idiot. How fair is that?

16. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I don't know about how fair it is................but it sure seems accurate.:D

17. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Well said JU

18. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

+ 1

19. Chip

Chip Registered

Do you have to know how to spell a persons name to dislike them personally? Just curious?

20. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

No, of course not, and you may even mis-spell their name to make it into an animal's name!