1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cross platform CRM program

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Jul 4, 2018.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I am looking for a cross platform CRM program. My company has people that use both Mac and Windows computers and personal electronics. We need a CRM/Sales reporting software package that can be used on both systems and personal electronics. Cost is always an issue, but we are willing to spend some money on it if need be. Any help would be great.

2. Before I left my last company we used Zoho for our CRM. The only thing I don’t know is if they have mobile acesss.

backcountryme likes this.
  3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Mobile is a secondary feature really. If we can't have that it isn't a total deal breaker.

4. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

We use Infor saleslogix. Marketing peeps use macs the rest of us operate in the real world. I don’t love it now that we upgraded to the web based version but it seems to work for us. 180 employees, $78M company overall.

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

We use Zoho too.

6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Salesforce. :D

7. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Yup!

Just be sure to get a skilled administrator. A rookie can hack it up to be unusable. But the right person can have it singing and dancing!