1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Shit

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, May 4, 2020.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, life got pretty weird Friday. A friend of mine was killed by an alligator on Kiawah Island in SC. Never thought I'd be saying that. RIP Cindy....

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was reading that is happening more and more lately. People out jogging along lakes, ponds and water and <boom> gatored.

Sorry for your friend.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I guess it was a 12 footer. Grabbed her by the leg and drug her into the water. What a way to go. Hard to wrap your head about how she was feeling while it was happening.

4. joec

joec brace yourself

Holy crap.

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I read about that on a news site yesterday. RIP to your friend.

6. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Wow just read that story on the news. Sorry bout your friend.

7. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear about this. RIP

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Just plain sux...RIP.

9. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

We vacationed there last year. Rode bicycles right past some gators. Sorry for your loss. RIP

10. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Just damn. We each owe this life a death, but that has got to be one of the friggin worst possible ways to pay it.

:(

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Damn, sorry to hear. We've been to Kiawah many times and were always on the lookout, never seen one. but killed right away, that's crazy. my condolences

13. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Man, sorry to hear about that. I spent a lot of time there growing up. We had a cottage when 1/3 of the island was built out. It was wonderfully wild at the time on the northern parts of the island. There were always so many gators around the ponds that we payed them very little attention but still kept our distance for the most part.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, no shit. Little girl. I doubt she went 95 pounds wringing wet. She didn't stand a chance against that swamp lizard.

15. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I read that in the news yesterday. Very sorry to hear about your friend.

16. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Brutal story, sorry to hear. You need hunt it down and go full Happy Gilmore on it

17. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

That sucks.

I was down at Johns Island on Friday.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Pretty sure a sheriff shot it to get her body back.

ToofPic likes this.
  19. joec

joec brace yourself

I can't even imagine that.. just fucking horrible. Really sorry.

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

They did kill the gator. I wouldn't want to go in the water to retrieve her body if that thing was still swimming around. The lady whose nails she did saw it all go down. I'll bet she's a mess.