1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Two weeks after our "reopening" in Iowa, case growth rates have continued to decline. I'm back in the gym as of this week, and I had a beer in a local restaurant while waiting for my takeout meal. I wouldn't be surprised to see the state be essentially normal by the start of July if the CGR continues this decline.

Monsterdood likes this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Anyone seen Dr. Fauci?

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Musta died from the rona.

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Or taking a sanity pause.

Pick your own interpretation of that statement.... :D

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He’s furiously clacking away at his naked lady image processor trying to see where the exponential errors in computations were...so he can double them. :moon:

cav115 likes this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm saying Gimp masks are going to see a resurgence.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Do costume masks count. Could be helpful if your wife's a little bit less than easy on the eyes.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think the body count would rise if you tell her that as you hand her the mask.

Steeltoe likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The question is......would it be counted as a COVID death. My money's on yes.

tiggen, Sabre699 and R Acree like this.
  12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Looks like the peer reviewers of the HQC study just got peer reviewed. Seems only one employee of the five has a medical background. One employee is a male model and another a science fiction writer. Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine has some serious egg on their face.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Who is to say they aren't peers? :D

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Huh?

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

cav115, Sabre699 and Banditracer like this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As long as you know where the pillow has been.

cav115 likes this.
  17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine published a paper by Surgisphere about the potentially damaging effects of HQC when used with COVID patients based on their data sharing with 100's of hospitals. This paper was peered review by the journals which now are retracting their statements.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The source (the Lancet) that Fauci and his ilk were pushing to show "hey look HCQ doesn't work and its dangerous, lets stop researching this cheap and easily available treatment and push this more expensive shit I have a vested interest in" was shown to be a very dubious source and their data is potentially all junk.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ne-study-brings-scrutiny-to-surgisphere-67595
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...papers-top-medical-journals-may-be-unraveling
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...estioned-by-researchers-medical-professionals

Steeltoe likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And some folk wonder why we question the accuracy of "science".

baconologist likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Unless she says she can’t breathe

Sabre699 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.