1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I wish I wasn't. So far, mortality for those over 80 who get this is 81%. Mortality for those over 85 who get the flu is 2.6%

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. Scook2397

Scook2397 Well-Known Member

God I hate Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. those darn pesky orange faced. oompa loompas. why was that movie on all the channels tonite at 9:00pm EST?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm convinced this "version" of the China creeping crud is nothing new. I've never not come home from China without something that has not kicked my ass and had me muttering "this ain't the flu."
    Shit, the one I came home with 6 months ago took a good solid month to try and shake.

What is this and has China covered it up? Don't know and no doubt.

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

They need to pay the tab.

TurboBlew likes this.
  5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Who cares?

brex likes this.
  6. YamahaRick

Dave, re-open P&R/Dungeon and I'll explain exactly how and why this happened.

track wagon likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

China, people that have visit China or Humankind? Expand.

If the Dungeon was open I'd voice my opinion, but it ain't and I'm not stupid. The Mods here have itchy trigger fingers. :D

Quicktoy and track wagon like this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sooooooo.....given that viruses are not living organisms and not impacted by antibiotics, they are also not bacteria. Does antibacterial soap actually do anything to the virus?

jrsamples likes this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You're probably the one that brought it over here and started spreading it around... :D

jrsamples likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The old lady one seat over from me that was hacking up a lung, snotting all over and spitting lung cookies all over was patient zero. I left China with the euro flu. . .

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You misunderstood. Clearly the Chinese worker bees have no control over containment and international travel. All's I know is that the bill on this shit is going to be huge.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm really hoping the one good thing that comes out of this is alot of manufacturing gets brought back to the US.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, if you want to get scared, think of India and the rest of South Asia. China creeping crud ain't got nothing on shit there.

Last comment on this in General is IF they suspend air flights out of Asia and (more troubling) Europe. Shit gets real then.

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Europe? I think that's a done deal. Did you mean something else?

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

They have suspended all American travel to and from there except for Britain for 30 days. That’s pretty serious

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'd say heads are exploding there in the middle of the night.

Wonder how UK got a carve out?

17. YamahaRick

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. YamahaRick

Earlier travel ban to China than other countries.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, but can't a brother hop a flight from country X to UK, then on to USA?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, I meant IF they do. I guess I missed something 'cause I don't read social media because I guess they did while I was posting.

Quicktoy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.