1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Coronavirus Cases:
    view by country
    Deaths:
    Recovered:

7.8 Billion population

PANIC

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. In Your Corner

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Not sure but I dont think you can smoke in bars here. However, he may have been in the business when you could or more likely, my determination of him being in good health but unfit is not the whole story. Cant ask too many questions due to business relationship.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Reports are that John Prine is suffering from symptoms of the COVID-19 virus and is now in critical condition.

7. In Your Corner

8. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

Wait.

I don’t understand the apples and oranges in there

what is US only and what is globally?

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

..."""A few helped themselves to mandarins that had been put out on a table in back.""....

Them dang Chinese at it again!!!!!!!

11. Fonda Dix

FROM A FRIEND.....

"Today I have to layoff all 24 employees and begin preparing my store for permanent closure. I cant help but feel hate for you those who have imposed this unnecessary economic condition on us. Trump's martial law has destroyed countless businesses and in my case, it has destroyed a 19 year old family business that employs many disabled people. This decision will likely lead to suicide among two of my now former employees. Hopefully Walmart can meet the community need going forward because that is all that will be left."

Heartbreaking.

baconologist and 418 like this.
  12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

She HAS to be related to my ol lady.

Gorilla George likes this.
  13. 418

418 Expert #59

Nobody gives a s*** about your buddies business, we're trying to save lives here. And the 24 people that are now unemployed just need to take it on the chin and realize that it's in everybody's best interest.

Phl218 and cav115 like this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Saving America by eliminating one business at a time. But at least they’re safe from the Corvid.

Phl218, cav115, JBraun and 1 other person like this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Well, as she said, she does expect at least two to take it on the chin.....or temple.....or........

[​IMG]

418 likes this.
  16. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

where did you hide the sarcasm font?

17. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Are you still posting your updates. It was the most comprehensive and easy to read of anything I can find anywhere

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Curious, how many US deaths (because, honestly, that's all that matters) does it take to say the quarantine was worth the economic slow down?...

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn, dude.

Did you read the part about the two employees that the author was concerned might take their own lives after this?

Sure Daddy Warbucks is *eventually* going to dispense a whopping $2400 upon each and every plebe in the nation, but it's going to be too little, too late for many, and a piss in a rusted out bucket for the rest.

Have some damn decency.

418 likes this.
  20. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

$1200, plus widely expanded and boosted unemployment, that part seems to get lost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.