1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Course de Cote de Marchaux

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Dec 23, 2021.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

@HPPT WTF is this? Is this some French IOM? I know this video is like crashes and stuff but some of these guys look like they can barely ride a bike, much less do a course like this. Is there any licensing or do you just show up, throw some dude in a black and white striped shirt some Gauloises and your set?

Also if it is a French Isle of Mann......can we call it the Isle of Woman?
    :D

I kid, I kid. At least their public officials allow them to risk their life on a course like this. So they have that up on us here.:(

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Crepes n Cream may correct me but I think that's some of their backwoods hill climb stuff.

Tail of The Dragon level with more stickers.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

The sidecar at 0:46 was legit.

Dude at 1:16 wouldn't make it out of intro at any track day I've been to.

Lo motherfucking l at dude at 2:10. Sweet baby Jesus.

3:18 - "just a bit outside". But made a really nice recovery :D

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yeah some of those sidecars guys are on it. And the 4 wheelers when its wet. But most of those guys shouldnt even be riding to the nearest Le Starbuck's for Cafe O Lay.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I actually have no idea what the hill climb scene is like for motorcycles. It's a rather popular sport for cars with a real championship, and guys racing some serious equipment. I need to ask a few questions.

6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

My brothers did a couple of hillclimbs in France in the 70's, it was very popular then. As for the riders, I've raced in France and I've never seen so many bloody nutters on a race track as there.

7. joec

joec brace yourself

That's been going on for years. I dunno..I'm sorta torn as to if I'm interested. It's kinda wacky.

8. pro69ss

pro69ss Well-Known Member

They look drunk !

9. 418

418 Expert #59

The riding level skills disparity is....interesting.