1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cortech Women's Apex RR Suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by JustAnotherSquid, Dec 2, 2021.

1. JustAnotherSquid

JustAnotherSquid Used to ride a motorcycle

• In before "Was this suit yours? Because you ride like a girl."
    • Size Medium
    • Bought new Christmas 2020
    • Worn for five track days
    • Was low-sided at the end of the third track day. Turn 1 at VIR North at about 40-ish mph
    • Repaired by Barnacle Bill, and then worn for two more track days
    • The repairs are not particularly pretty but in typical Barnacle Bill fashion they are probably now the strongest parts of the suit
    • All stock armor is in place
    • I still have the original knee sliders but they are about 2/3 worn
    • Selling because KK upgraded to an Alpinestars airbag suit, and then again to a custom OneX airbag suit
    • $280 and can meet in the Highland Creek / Huntersville / Concord areas around Charlotte, or can ship if buyer covers shipping
    • Thanks for looking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JustAnotherSquid

3. Joseph Lutsch

Joseph Lutsch Well-Known Member

What size is this suit? I don’t think I seen it in the description but I may have missed it. I see it says medium but is there a euro/US number assigned ?

4. JustAnotherSquid

5. JustAnotherSquid

6. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

May I ask how tall your wife is?

7. JustAnotherSquid

5'5" 125 lbs. She's probably right in the middle of the size range, so you could probably go up or down a bit in terms of height and/or weight.

8. JustAnotherSquid

9. GCMedic05

GCMedic05 New Member

Hey, sorry I’ve been waiting for a week or so for approval to post lol…is the suit still available?

10. JustAnotherSquid

Hello GCMedic05, it is and I've dropped the price to $250 if you're local. It'll be a bit more than that if you want it shipped.

edit - we'll be at the Aprilia day at VIR South 5/23 and at CMP with PRE 6/4-5 as well.