1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cordless Lawnmowers?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jun 10, 2019.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

There's the problem! :flag: I did not see your application, nor resume, applying for a WERA BBS Man-Card Revocation Board Position :Poke:

You are not authorized to make hairy-azz guesses as to man-card list questions. You've been warned :blart:

2. wingsonwheels

wingsonwheels Well-Known Member

You guys seem to have a lot of trouble with your gas mowers. I have had the same Briggs & Stratton mower for about 10 years now (bought new for around $150). I sharpen the blade every season. I knock the grass out of the airfilter every once in a while. I think I added some oil once or twice. I use old leftover E10 gas (drained from the PWC when I winterize it). I have never drained the gas out of it for winter. Starts on the first pull, 2nd pull after winter. Yard is only .4 A, so not a ton to mow.

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  3. speedluvn

:stupid:

4. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The guy across the street has an electric mower. Takes him forever to get through his front yard. I know it doesn't help that he goes at least a week between his cuts, but my 14 year old Toro with it's 6.5 Tecumseh allows me to make far quicker work of my entire (front and rear) area than that guy. Perhaps if he cut his twice a week his electric wouldn't struggle so much.

5. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

We were golfing last week, and there's a bunch of mcmansions that line the 18th hole. One of them had one of those robo mowers, and we watched the thing mow the same spot, bouncing between the trees, and fence for about 10 minutes while we waited for the groups ahead. Shitty cut quality too. Such a waste

OGs750 likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

in reality, they are not made to really cut the lawn, but more maintenance cuts. it will miss parts of the lawn, but over the course of say a few days it'll get everything, again depending on size of the lawn. My space I tried one, and my yard was just a little too big for it, or I was over zealous, and it kept dying during a cut.

Honda FTW :)

OGs750 likes this.
  8. speedluvn

expound. :confused:

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Not with your dick and Mongo pushing... :eek:

10. speedluvn

There's alot of man-love taking place on the beeb today. So if not my dick, take your pick of beeb members but Mongo will still be pushing :Poke:

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

basically you use your real lawn mower and get it to the height you want it. The then robotic lawm mower maintains that height. everyday it may not hit a spot, depending on the size of the lawn, but within a couple days it will.

ducnut likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I can’t speak for you, but none of my exes were born with a penis...

13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

How much was the surgery to attach one? I was thinking of getting another.

Metalhead likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Now that you mention it, I don't have your application on file.

Sabre699 and bored&stroked like this.
  15. speedluvn

Just give him a good pegging ;)

16. speedluvn

Certified Life Time Member with the privilege to call into question less than manly acts. :blart:

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cite.

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

@addadicktome.com

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So you two are still together then?

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]