1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy theory

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Dec 7, 2003.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just remembered something funny that happened last month. I thought some of the dumbest things people can say were concentrated right here on the BBS. Then, someone who worked for me until a couple of weeks ago said that the Man was going after Michael Jackson because the government needs to find $87 billion to pay for that fiasco in Iraq. He wasn't even joking.

p.s. The reason he no longer works for me is highly correlated to his intelligence.

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Why not, I'm sure all his lawyers will want to turn their paychecks over to the gooberment.

David

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wanna talk about conspiract theories? Good. I got a lot of them I'd love to share with you all. :D

Like how Bill Gates was put in the postion he was in by the CIA, but when he "forgot the deal", the goverment brought him back in line with the anti trust suit. Faced with the threat of losing it all, he came back into the fold.

Got more, wanna hear 'em? :D

4. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Please continue Mr. K.
    Give me something interesting to look at today.

5. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

You have to admit, paying for Iraq would go a long way towards restoring Jackson's reputation.