1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connecticut School Shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Its a False Flag sort of deal.

Besides the other mentioned oddities, the behavior of that Medical Examiner/Coroner at that press conference was way out there. The laughing, the deflection, and the general not knowing shit seems odd.

2. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

So, I watched it, and it was interesting.

Problem for the average Joe like me is - how do we know all of the video isn't made up? We're those the real victims parents, or just staged actors for this conspiracy video? Surely, Fox News or other RWN journalists would follow up with some of this to confirm the truth?

Video sails that parents weren't allowed to see the bodies. Really? I've never heard of cases where positive identification wasn't required. Are we suggesting the kids weren't really killed? Or, killed by something other than bullets? If they aren't dead, that should be relatively easy to track down. There were photos of all the dead kids. Someone somewhere would recognize one of them.

I just don't see how this would be possible to pull off.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm too tired to go through the pages I may have missed the past few weeks due to being too busy but can someone refresh my memory on where we stand right now regarding which weapons were definitely used?

I know the MSM royally fucked up the news on the day of and for at least a week afterwards but going by memory, they said the rifle was found in the car. Then a week or so later and not sure if it was solely due to the coroners report, they said, "No, the rifle was definitely used!".

To me, this is mind boggling. It doesn't take a coroner to make that determination. Even though I'm not a 'gun guy', I know rifle shells look DISTINCTLY different then those fired from a handgun. So WTF did the locals find at this crime scene?!?!? This isn't rocket surgery!

I don't see how the conspiracy fits in THIS case other than possibly this Admin/Dem Party wanting it reported that way in an effort to move their anti-2nd Amendment agenda forward.
    Hell, their supporters bought the Change & Hope twice so why not this version of the tragedy?

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Planned?
    Not sure how that would be done.
    Haven't seen anything about the killer's body being claimed yet.

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

His dad claimed it a week or two ago.

6. In Your Corner

Yeah, I just Googled it, evidently they already had a burial service.

7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

8. charles

charles The Transporter

9. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

:stupid:

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

11. In Your Corner

I wish I could agree.
    I saw on TV today a well-dressed, well spoken woman who said she was glad Obama was re-elected because he would take care of global warming and it was too cold in Chicago where she lives.

I don't expect too much deep thought from a large percentage of people who are for this administration. They're more likely to be thinking about Honey Boo Boo. Our national education level sinks more every year.

12. Quick10

Quick10 Habitual Offender

Chicago 'nuff said

13. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

So who is stupider, Birthers or Obama voters?

It's a trick question. The answer is that there is a load of stupid across the board. Why haven't you Nutters figured that out yet? :D

14. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

I would rather have my stupid in office that yours...:D

15. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

:crackup:

But I'm easily amused.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ok. Let me back off of that "most" label. How about "some" Americans? :)

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Because he was pumped full if Brain Gravy.

19. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

He was probably on his "meds" and they dont want people freaking out and pulling their kid off theirs.

Im more interested to see all the autopsy reports. Never happen though.

20. In Your Corner

Medications that are tolerated by adults can have tragic consequences with children.