1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connecticut School Shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

That was me. I'm very upset by all the new conspiracy-wannabe's crimpin' my style. I'm this close to proving the gunmen in the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations were the same guy, and now I gotta compete with this stuff.

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The list of other 'news articles' in the sidebar is frightening.

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Hey I didnt post that one :p :D

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh boy, yet another hey look at me moron :D

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

8. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

9. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

A whole bunch of the conspiracy theories in one place:

search for: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed, and watch the video

Lots of questions, very few answers.

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I find all conspiracy theories to be such BS...until I did research on this one. I dont believe it but I do find many, many things odd about Sandy Hook.

12. marshdrummer

marshdrummer Well-Known Member

I have to say, there are a lot of unanswered questions....but being 20 minutes from SH and having friends as first responders, the evil was very real....Central CT still talks about it daily.... :(

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The one part of all the large conspiracies is that there seems to be a hell of a lot of people that would have had to be involved in it. Logic tells us that the chances of that many people remaining absolutely quiet are remote except for the fact that the ones that did come forward on the Kennedy event, for example, were hammered into the ground so firmly by the adamant anti-conspiracy individuals and the press that not many believed them in any way. Perhaps that's good. The big point is that no one knows for sure. Maybe those people that came forward were legit.

Aren't conspiracies great entertainment? :)

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

My two biggest questions are:

What happened to the guy they were chasing through the woods?

and

How did we go from a couple of handguns used while the rifle was left in the car to a rifle was used?

Also, that medical examiner was a freaking idiot. I'm with the author of the video regarding all the weird gaffe's regarding the people speaking on camera. I cried for days when my dog died. These jackoffs are laughing it up the day after their "supposed" child is murdered at school.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It only takes a few well placed personnel to make something come together. All the rest are just unknowing participants in the game and are more than willing to go along because they believe it's real.

16. Lawn Dart

The one that got me was the dad who "lost" his daughter, but was laughing and asked, "are we on yet?" then switched over to distraught mode for the speech... Then they showed the photoshopped pic, along with the supposedly "dead" daughter, getting her picture with Obama, in the same dress, wearing her hair the same way.

I can understand explanations for other things - the guys in the woods... I mean, clearly they weren't supposed to be there. Chances are they didn't do anything wrong, other than they were in the woods near a school...

The rifle in the car vs. out of the car... I didn't see any evidence that made that factual either way. With the way reporting is these days, who knows what really happened?

I still don't get the relationship of the shooter to the school... Seems like a case of poor and possibly "made-up" reporting more than a conspiracy.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What troubles me is that we've been given no explanations for any of those other things. They just stop talking about it and pretend that it never happened. There WAS at least one other person arrested but who was it. They DID find the brother's ID but then they said he hadn't seen him in years (how'd he get the ID?). They DID pull the rifle from the trunk and state that only handguns were used but the ME said otherwise and that's all we've heard since.

Then there's all the facebook stuff. How do you have a memorial for someone that's not dead yet?

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I don't get what the conspiracy people are saying. That it didn't happen at all or that it happened but the government was behind it?

19. Lawn Dart

They did? I've never seen video or anything actually documenting they did... The video showed a shotgun (looked a little like the Benelli I want - if anything, the nutbag's mom had decent taste in guns)...

As for the dates on Facebook and United Way pages... Time gets out of sync all the time. Network equipment, servers, and programs provide a timestamp based on the time they "know" at the time. If the timezone is wrong, or the date, or the time itself, it may stamp it with an incorrect date.

That said, there seems to be an awful lot of "the wrong date" stories attributed to this event. I can't think of a plausible explanation for intentionally creating something 2-3 days before it actually happened.

If this whole thing is a cover up and this tragedy didn't happen, where are those 20 children and 6 adults?

That's why I don't buy the "complete cover up"...

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That it did happen but was planned and didn't go down the way it was reported to have gone down.