1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connect the dots

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dutch, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

fuck sheehan.

should be hanged.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

When Cindy Sheehan first came onto the public scene she appeared as the distraught mother that just wanted to vent about her loss but it wasn't long before some of the anti war people decided to use Sheehan's finger to poke Bush in the eye and it mushroomed from there. Now Sheehan seems to be a feeble minded simpleton that thinks she lives in some utopian world where if you ignore bad things they'll go away. She is her own worst enemy. I hope that she does run for public office. That way she will be so soundly defeated you won't ever hear from her again. She is a profound yo yo. :down:

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The scary things is that Sheehan could possibly win a seat somewhere. I hate to say it but is not impossible. Only in America!:D

5. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

So we got Chavez who is the supreme ruler of all things Venezuelan calling for the downfall of the US imperialistic government. Citgo is owned by the Venezuelan government. Hello? Do I have to spell it out for you people?

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

7-11 stores stopped carrying citgo immdiately after. :up:

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Did not know that. Good for them.

I stopped using CITGO a long time ago.

Try not to buy Shell as well.

8. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Oh and Sheehan is a puppet ruled by her own ignorance and manipulated by the puppet masters of the left.