1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concealed Carry? Can you get a permit from an online website?

Discussion in 'General' started by K51000, Sep 29, 2019.

1. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

You guys are rough I am trying to type while I run and I’m getting hammered with English lessons Jesus lol

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Indiana Jones did pretty well with a bull whip...maybe you should try one of them?

3. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Just trying to help. Your attempts to convince people of your abilities to interpret the language used will carry more weight if you master the difference between your and you're. :beer:

AC1108 likes this.
  4. JBowen33

:flag::flag::flag:

I deal with stupid people daily. Sometimes it wears off lol

Slider82 likes this.
  5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

JB33, I hear ya about use...but the line is too vague for me as to effectively bar the use of said “offensive” weapons for carry purposes.
    Did he not eventually pull his gun?
    Besides, a real whip costs just as much...

6. JBowen33

How is it too vague? It literally explains the exact items that can not be had.

7. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

I think that some people have mentioned it but it bears repeating, underlining and emphasizing. Please get training. When making the choice to carry, please make part of that training to seek insight from people who have been in gunfights. Learning the mechanics to shoot and shoot better is one thing, learning how to fight with a gun is another. Mindset is a huge thing to understand and train oneself in. Seek training w UTM or Sims against paid aggressors, not other students. And then get equal parts medical training. Because if you shoot someone, you might just need to patch yourself or someone else up afterwards.

TurboBlew likes this.
  8. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You expect me to incite more insanity into this thread. You’re not luring down that rabbit hole.

9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You must be old ;). All major grammar books changed that years ago. You absolutely can start a sentence with and. But I’m not a grammar Nazi. Just the your you’re there their they’re thing lol.

11. It’s crazy how many people open carry in Texas.

12. speedluvn

Welcome to the beeb, where you better come correct at all times, or else. :Poke:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

14. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I've been here for two years have haven't seen one. Albeit, I'm not out in the boonies. Who knows what goes on in the sticks.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:)

I see it fairly regularly in NC.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  16. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'm not concerned about the items that are explicitly defined and I am not allowed to have. It's the stuff I can have but its lawful purpose is subject to the whim of sea lawyers and Deputy Fifes.
    That's why I want PA's carry license to include other than firearms.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Get off that damn phone dummy! :crackup:

JBowen33 likes this.
  18. speedluvn

The beeb thanks you for manning da fug up.

19. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Just read an article last weekend on the sap. In CQB, I can see a definite use. They are legal in WI.

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Sadly Va allows you to watch a 15 min Video and then take a test for your Conceal carry permit. once the question was asked about keeping ammo near when cleaning I just stopped watching and went and took the test.
    I've went through more red tale for My Md and Utah CCw, next was DC's it seemed more about the money than education anyway