1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Computer nerds

Discussion in 'General' started by (diet)DrThunder, Apr 27, 2009.

1. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Anybody got a stick (or 2 depending on size) of PC2700 SODIMM 200 pin RAM they're not using? It's laptop ram...I have a small Dell laptop here that works fine, but it needs more memory.

Frankly I'm looking for a little charity here (it's not my laptop) but if I have to buy some that's ok too. Just hoping someone maybe upgraded a laptop and has the old memory laying around.

Thanks!

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'll look when I get home Dave. I know I have some 3.3v SO stuff that came out of a couple Toshibas but not sure what else is lying around.

3. (diet)DrThunder

Thanks for that...this is the 2.5v stuff. Lemme know.

4. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

I think I have one stick (1gb) at home that came out of a dell laptop.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've got one stick of pc2100 - 512mb, a couple pcs-4200 ddr2 512mb, couple of pc25300 1gb, and another pc2100 that's 256mb. God only knows what is in the pile of desktop memory...

6. (diet)DrThunder

Sean, let me know if you find a stick of the stuff I need in that graveyard :)

Cheech, let me know if the one you have is the same spec as the one I need. Thanks guys!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's all I've got for laptops sorry, normally they were dead long before they needed more memory :)

8. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

The one I have won't help you, it is a 5300 sorry.