1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Common modifications??

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by balistic, Jun 14, 2005.

1. joehayes101

joehayes101 Well-Known Member

OK, whatever dude

We ran the first round at Jennings in HW Superbike and hacked off the front fender at that event. Then we moved down to supersport starting in round 2. Obviously, we need a new front fender and haven't gotten around to it yet. I can't speak for the rest of my team, but I wasn't too worried about it because this is our first year together as a team and we aren't really a threat to anyone on the podium. Even with your penalty, you finished well ahead of us.

2. balistic

balistic Well-Known Member

Re: OK, whatever dude

Not taking a jab at you at all, just an interesting thing considering Sean said "no one has ever made such an obvious modification in endurance before".

I would probably never have noticed if my attention hadn't been set upon it.

See you in Vegas.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Re: Re: OK, whatever dude

You must not read any of the going ons between Sean and I then:D
    I'll leave it at that, see you next week:up:
    Bring some hot chicks with ok:D

4. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

it's racing and there are rules if you don't follow them you get pentalized, it's just that simple. how many thousands of dollars have you spent this year? i'm sure you can afford a new fender, if not move to another class because the rule book isn't going to change for you. get over it and move on.

5. balistic

balistic Well-Known Member

Im not even sure if all that was for me or not. The price of a fender was not my issue. in fact it wasn't even my bike.

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

RIIIIIIGHT! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

I was at Cycle Jam about 50 pits down from you and I could still hear you yelling about some missing shop towels during one of the red flags. :eek:

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yup, but that was not directed at any of my team. Seems some people think that just because I come to the track with plenty of spares, and supplies, that they can just help themselfs to whatever I have.