1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Timothy Landon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

K51000 and gixxerreese like this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

How did the dungeon miss that?!?!?

/sarcasm

3. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Makes me smile.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Ugeeeeeeeely

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

It is horse shit. I watched the presser live. Acosta most definitely put his left arm and hand down on her.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Seems reasonable to me...can we end his career for his aggression towards women? After all it's least the left would ask for if someone looked at them with an evil glare.

K51000 likes this.
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Kenny/Fraley 2024 :D

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

10. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I on board with this one. Hookers and Cocaine for all legal tax payers!!!!:D

600 dbl are likes this.
  11. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Fk CNN, Acosta and everyone who is in on the lawsuit..Jim Acosta clearly needs the shit slapped out of him.

kangasj likes this.
  13. wood600rr

wood600rr Well-Known Member

I hear people defending him, saying he has the right to ask "tough questions"... I agree with that, but this was not an interview, it was a press conference.

He asked his question, got his answer, then continued to ask more bullshit when his turn was up. Act like a professional or GTFO.

K51000 likes this.
  14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Why is it that Acosta is always the story Acosta is reporting on ?

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Let him in then have the intern nail him with a super soaker everytime he speaks. When someone says that is rude have the intern come to the lectern and say 'oh so you do understand what rude is' then end the press conference by walking out.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He has no inalienable right to be in the White House press room. A pass can be revoked whenever and for whatever reason.

Funkm05 likes this.
  17. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Acosta got on his soap as usual and proceeded to tell Trump what his opinion was on the South American caravan. If he had just asked a question or two this wouldn’t have been an issue. But, because it’s all about him and what he thinks it went to shit. Reporters opinions have no business in a White House Q&A. Ask your question(s), record the answer, then sit down and shut up. Others are waiting with their questions.

Acosta can pound sand.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

19. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I like Woodward called them all unhinged. Priceless thinks the lawsuit is basically a joke. Then you have dummies say the news isn’t biased.

20. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Looks like Acosta is back in